RS4 pedals

Those are the one's I'd go for. I think even with the delivery charge there cheaper than buying them from Audi. Also I'm pretty sure I'd need the curved footrest as there is another company on Ebay selling them with a square footrest.

i would go for them if you are interested as ive been looking at these for a few weeks. They are brand new and a reasonable price, i did see some go about a month ago for £95 ish but they were used. I cant buy at the moment as im having a new fuel pump fitted this week. If there still there at the end of the month, i will be buying. good luck

square dead-pedal (footrest) = cabrio, curved=saloon/avant.

edit: as per Matty's comment...

Last edited:
Square dead pedal (footrest) = left hand drive, curved dead pedal = right hand drive. Also be careful that you do order a right hand drive set as the clutch, brake and accelerator pedal differ too iirc.

I may have a (slightly used) set available soon depending on if I sell my car stock or as is.

I may have a (slightly used) set available soon depending on if I sell my car stock or as is.[/QUOTE]

Keep me posted if you want to sell them pedals,

Cheers
Matt

doh! thanks....

Square dead pedal (footrest) = left hand drive, curved dead pedal = right hand drive. Also be careful that you do order a right hand drive set as the clutch, brake and accelerator pedal differ too iirc.

I may have a (slightly used) set available soon depending on if I sell my car stock or as is.