AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Anyone have vagcom in London area that can show me how it works?

i herd great things about them but have no idea what it does apart from reading fault codes, so i was wondering if anyone have one and is around london, could show me the things it can do

i also was interested in enabling the autolock feature when you move off (5mph) or something like that, the doors will automatically lock?

and also is there a function where you can enable window closeur when locking?

thanks
    2003 Black 3.0 Multironic Cabriolet
    18" RS6s, 6000k HID conversion, Led interior upgrade.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

2. # ADS
    ADS

BahnStormer

Status
    there's various timers and features you can enable: once the search feature is back, have a search on this thread and the vagcom thread, there's some pretty long threads on this, incl codes....

if you're interested in security, then:
    1) there's a two stage unlock: first click only unlocks the driver's door (and boot?), the second does the whole car.
    2) you should already have a full closure/open enabled if you hold down the lock/unlockbuttons: I think there is an option for an auto full closure too.
    3) various alarm beep/flash options when setting, etc.

Yes, I have the full locking feature enabled: although I think the default for this is around 15km/h so just under 10mph. Then, when you turn the car off and take the key out the ignition, it unlocks all the doors (not sure if that can be disabled, but I would assume both the speed setting can be tweaked and also the unlock set to none/drivers only).

also all sorts of weird and wonderful things you can add/remove....
    screenwasher wiper sequence (i.e. no "courtesy wipe a few seconds later)
    alarm tweaks as mentioned above
    window button opening/closure settings tweaked
    interior lights
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.