Finally bought them. Aero Wipers.

AudiLeon

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ever since i bought my audi, I've been criyng out for a pair of Aero wipers on mine. Saw them on ebay at the time. They were 140+. Noticed over christmas they'd dropped to 104. So jumped at it, they came today. Blade are equal length which i was abit unsure about.
Looking foward to getting them fitted.

Thats was a good price drop then, is that a set of brand new blades and arms?

Yep came unmarked, wrapped up in audi bags sealed by audi stickers (solves my worries of fake)

a bit academic now but why didn't you get them from pjmspeedy on here? he could have done them for about £20 cheaper for genuine arms & blades than you paid

edit: thats him, up there ^^^^^^ ;)

Thanks mate.

Paul, you're not gonna believe this but I need to replace the drivers side lumbar support now, it snapped at the weekend, my ****** car is falling apart at the seams!!!

Send me an e-mail and I'll get on to it tomorrow.

Because i had no idea anyone on here did them. Damn!!

Anyone know if you can retrofit heated washer jets?

i thought the washer bottle was heated? anyone confirm or dispell this?

I've never heard that, it would seem a bit strange to heat a whole bottle though! But I can't confirm or deny it. I know that some come with heated washer jets, but I don't know if they all do.

LINK may be of interest.

Not yet, keep meaning to - let me know when he gets back to you and we can order some up ;)

What are the fan type jets? I'm assuming i don't have them as they freeze up. Do they just work automatically? Mines a Y reg Sport. So wondering if they gave very little away with them as std.

Just read it, I'd be interested in a set of those. Now i know how they come out. I'll have a nosey for wiring whilst I'm doing my wipers.

+1 to the fan washers well up for a set of them pjmspeedy if you can find the parts :D

yeah, did cross my mind, i'll see what Paul thinks when he gets back to me with the price, he will prob see this thread anyhow :)

so far we've possibly got:

1210tech
quattrojames
blakquat
nutkin
mattyboyc
bilko

but don't panic, nothing has been arranged yet

Last edited:
yeah, did cross my mind, i'll see what Paul thinks when he gets back to me with the price, he will prob see this thread anyhow :)

so far we've possibly got:

1210tech
quattrojames
blakquat
nutkin
mattyboyc
bilko

but don't panic, nothing has been arranged yet

mattyboyc added to the list, but as i said nothing certain yet

Might be worth a post in the thread I linked to in the Automotive Chat section if this is to go ahead.

No probs mate, in fairness they're not too expensive anyway, so I'm not looking for a price reduction - just the kick up the *** to get on and order them!

Hi Guy's

A Group buy is no problem. I can suppy as many as you want.......

£10.00 a set inc p&p. Money to be sent via paypal (some of you already know my paypal i.d) for those that don't PM me..