Does anyone know what the part number is for...............

JasonC... after seeing mine on Sunday and now you want one too ;)

I feel your pain with Audi not giving you info, it's easier if you go up to them with a "probable" code and then they'll confirm what sort of car it's for.... technically there wasn't a "TDI S-Line"... it's a late model TDI Sport that you're after, which has the S-Line front and rear trim, boot spoiler, etc.... they're the same except for the door sills / badges (and alloys?)...

This is NOT the one you want: "Rear lower bumper spoiler 8e5807521ggru" - this is what was fitted to my car the first time around :no: and it'll look like this (except on yours' you'll only have the tailpipe drooping out on one side)

If you follow this VagCat.com LINK, then you'll see that the diesel rear lower bumper pieces are:
8E5807521B
/ diesel eng.

8E5807521B 7DL
/ grey

8E5807521H
/ diesel eng.: PR-2K7

8E5807521H GRU
/ primed

Given that the "GRU" items are normally the "S-Line" versions, I'm pretty sure that you'll be after:
"
8E5807521H GRU".

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/au/A4Q/2001/249/56/3145307/

Chris, you are the man!

Thanks for that, my plan will be to buy al the bits i need bit by bit, that way i dont feel it too much in my pocket. I clicked on the link and it comes up at 130 euro can i order direct from them?

Cheers,

Jason

Last edited:
if you haven't already - get a vagcat.com login, it's a clunky, weird old website, the forum is useless and if you figure out how to search't he please call me and let me know... but registration is free and it's a decent way of having some idea that you're ordering the right bits.

Just below the rear valance in that list is the rubberised black transfer that fits into the bumper, like so:

Image014.jpg

Jason, just a thought, but if you're at this stage - now is the time to think about the double exit exhaust conversion, you know you want to ;)

Jason, just a thought, but if you're at this stage - now is the time to think about the double exit exhaust conversion, you know you want to ;)

I was, but i was not sure about doing that to a tdi, on my old e36 bmw i got a custom stainless exhaust made up for £250. Im sure they will look after me again.

As im new to the scene is the twin exit exhause a common mod?

As im new to the scene is the twin exit exhause a common mod?

There's quite a few members who have done it, and I'm planning to. Given that you're buying a new valance anyway, all you would need is the exhaust system off a quattro 1.9 or 1.8T that splits either side of the rear diff. Then its just a new set of tips of your choice on the end and you're away ;)

There's quite a few members who have done it, and I'm planning to. Given that you're buying a new valance anyway, all you would need is the exhaust system off a quattro 1.9 or 1.8T that splits either side of the rear diff. Then its just a new set of tips of your choice on the end and you're away ;)

Sounds too easy, may have to keep my eyes open.

there's some kits on eBay that convert a single-pipe to a twin-pipe conversion... (no links this time, go find it yourself - there's been links on the fourm in the past though)...