EBay RS4 Rep Wheels

Allen

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for this thread. Im sure it's come up so many times but as search is down needed to ask as looking to buy.

Just wondering who has brought these and what they thought? Seem very cheap price for set of wheels and tyres. Around £450 for set of 18's with tyres?

Thinking of buying without tyres as I'm sure they cant be very good at this price.

Main issue is what the weight of them is like?

Cheers in advance

Sorry for the late reply ,
all the reps ive seen (and i have a set in the shed) have either corroded very quickly , buckled easy or as with them all there too heavy ,
with wheels you get what you pay for if its too good to be true it usually is and thats 100% for cheapo wheels .

Well I bought a set last April to replace the badly corroded and not too nice bbs split rims that were on my cab, I paid £240 delivered for just the rims with new bolts and lockers. Admittedly thay could've done with another couple of coats of paint, but after 3 coats of poorboys wheel sealer they have been fine with no sign of paint flaking or oxidisation of the ally coming through and if you bear in mind that with all the bad weather we've just had I didn't actually clean them for nearly 6 weeks and they were BLACK with road grime/salt/brake dust and they came up like new!

I was sceptical of rep's to be honest but at the end of the day, a set of used oem's will cost you 4-500 and then they will need refurbing at 250-300 unless you fancy doing them yourself. I weighed it all up and thought they were worth a go and so far so good.... :)