RS4 Wheels

Higgsy

Hard To Spin
Reaction score
Hey folks, probably a repeated subject but does anyone know where i can get a set of genuine audi RS4 multispoke alloys with tyres? i saw a set on another audi sport members car and they look cracking.

Thanks alot

Higgsy

Try Pistonheads Classifieds. There was a set there ready to be painted in a colour of your choice for £800, which is a bargain.

At the risk of stating the obvious. you know genuine RS4 wheels won't fit a normal A4 don't you.

Thanks for the quick reply lads, the RS4s are wider, i was looking for the replicas, i think they really suit the B6 avant.

OK, it's just you said 'genuine' RS4 wheels on your original post.

Sorry lads, now i look at it, that first post didnt really make a lotta sense, should have been more specific, when i sed genuine, i meant Audi issue, not some cheap knock offs, do they make the multispoke RS4 wheels that were standard issue on the B5 RS4s? one of the lads at work has em on an actual RS4 avant and they look mint, when i say im a newbie, i mean exactly that

Soz, i meant do they make em in a size thatll fit me A4? i have to stop doin 14 hour shifts at work, the other day i stuck a rustlers in the microwave whilst still in the packaging!!