New Audi owner w/ questions...

I

imported_rmani

My sister picked up a fully loaded 2003 A4 1.8T 5SPD Quattro w/ 8500 miles a week ago. I'm very rusty on my information about these cars so I've been scrounging through the car and the manual to gather more info, but I'm still uncertain about a few things.

Also what's the top speed limited to? I know my passat was limited to 129mph but the manual doesn't specifiy exactly what the car is limited to. The car does have the sport package / 17" wheels so does that remove the limiter?

The HIDs are 4500k correct?

Is it possible to manually aim the headlights? They seem to be aimed a little low but I'm not sure if I can adjust them or not because I think this car is supposed to have the auto level headlight feature.

There are three buttons on the drivers side door that are grouped together. One is to pop the trunk, the other is for the tilt sensors, what's the 3rd button that's in the middle of the other two? I read over the manual and couldn't find anything on this button.

I've been a member of both vwvortex and audiworld for a long time but haven't been getting any responses over there. I found this forum by searching on google, are there any other audi forums you guys would recommend?

Ok well sorry about the long post but any information and help you guys can provide would be very much appreciated. Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi my car has an headlight adjustment button next to the light switch so if yours hasnt i think its probably got auto adjust, which probably can be adjusted on the headlamp (take it to an mot station so they can adjust them to the right height)

Im not sure about the speed limiter thing but if im right i think one of the buttons on the door switches off the ultra sonic part of the alarm just in case you want to leave your dog in the car on a nice hot sunny day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Im new here but after looking on the net for Audi sites i find this to be a great site for getting help and info on how to sort problems out, it also helps that a lot of the members are in the UK which is great for links to insurance and parts suppliers.