Is this for real????

SCAM.

Will be gone as soon as Pistonheads clock on.

I know a copper at Enfield police station and he told me that alot of people are gettin mugged on their way to pick up a car from a private seller. Thats why i was tolled up when i went to pay for mine with cash!

I saw an A4 DTM special edition for sale last year on pistonheads, everything perfect except far too cheap at £9000, book was around £13000 at the time, anyhow, e-mailed the seller, turns out the car, although on english plates, was in germany, he would ship it to me on receipt of western union transfer......................................F...K off, you time wasting idiot! why o why do these scammers waste your and my time with stupid ways of getting our hard earnt cash. I would NEVER buy a car without seeing it first, even if it was cheap. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

oh dear..

Needed to be done. This couple in enfield lost £7k when they went to go and buy a range rover from a young couple. The only people who know they had cash on them was the owners and potential sellers. Seems to be going on quite abit now.

You should always have your wits about you. I just had my ratchet in my back pocket under my jacket.

Needed to be done. This couple in enfield lost £7k when they went to go and buy a range rover from a young couple. The only people who know they had cash on them was the owners and potential sellers. Seems to be going on quite abit now.

You should always have your wits about you. I just had my ratchet in my back pocket under my jacket.

Too right, its true, there is some serious dodgy scamming going on lately. Seems pretty common down south though.