Just bought these clocks off e-bay how hard are they to fit?

A4 nut

Reaction score
Hi i have just bought this instrument cluster off ebay as mine was goosed how hard to fit? what programming is required i know you have to program the keys in and i have my skc code for them. ive taken my old ones out thanks to a thread ive found so refitting is the reverse i need to know the technical side of fitting anyone outhere done it? does any one now of any one who can do mileage adjustment for them.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150399427090&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Got a s-line look to them but 2003 is to early hope they fit now. look better than the old ones thou!

After looking at them again I'm 99% certain there not Cabriolet clocks. Reason being is if you look at the buttons at the bottom...there are different on Cabs.

So they are from a saloon or an Avant.

Having looked at that i agree just compared them to mine big diferences so good job i havnt payed him yet calling him tommrow deal is off wrongly advertised.

that link takes me to some advertising site.

post the item number for me to look at

the ones i see on the link you posted seem the same as mine i have a tdi sport saloon

oh right so they just look the same is all

Last edited: