Newb Question on Servicing...

skyline-sl

Reaction score
OK, if you have seen some of my other posts, you will by now, have come to the logical conclusion that I am an Audi Newb....:p

Anywhoo...

MOT is due pretty soon (talking weeks now), so is service. I am going to go to an independent garage (yeah, I'm a tight git!).

I was wondering if someone could post an idiots guide and list the parts (no matter how obvious) I would/should change.

I also realise that I should be doing the cambelt, water pumps... etc... But my budget does not cover that quite yet!

Car is a 2004 Audi A4 (B6) 18.T LM ED Quattro
Owned for the last year-ish... Just the basics were done at last service (@ Audi in Scotland somewhere) so I'm looking to get as much done now.

Much Appreciated!:thumbsup:

Has your car had LONG LIFE service plan since new ?? You need to change to every 6-12 months . My advice is spend the money now. Parts like filter's are cheap from GSF, but don't buy cheap oil,plug's.

Download you "free MOT voucher" from www.audi.co.uk and get that done there.

In my personal opinion I would keep it on Longlife servicing but change the oil and filter yourself half way through. However this does depend on how many miles you do each year ?

How many miles does she have on her ?