White Avants (Pic Heavy!)

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
I see the odd white saloon, but have never seen an Avant, anyone got one?

Feel free to add any good ones you have :photo:

There's no other reason for posting these other than they show Audiziners at their coolest!

Enjoy :thumbsup:

colinsbox-1.jpg

EazyEps.jpg

3303323671_b475acb19b.jpg

B6_Avant_White_1.jpg

10.jpg

wheels3-1.jpg

white3.jpg

white2.jpg

White1.jpg

The 2nd one down looks a little photoshop'd but im diggin that!

The S4 avant looks the Nuts.

I'm lovin them all ! I don't think they did white B6 in europe ? only in the US. If I had a spare £1400 I would respray mine in an instant, £800 or so could vinyl wrap !

Hmmmm, having owned a white BMW E36 325 Coupe (with M3 body kit and 17" alloys) in the past and I loved it when it was all polished up, I think (and its only my humble opinion) the current penchant for white cars is purely a "Fad"......I had a tough job getting rid of that BMW (no one at the time told me white cars are a b*stard to get rid of), and they always command a lower trade in price in the used car forecourt......take a look at your local Audi or BMW forecourt - I bet you they have hardly any white cars there !

A bloke at work has got a brand new white M3 - I personally think he must have money to burn/be off his head.....just checked the local BMW dealer in Preston..out of 60 cars for sale ONLY 2 are white (one being an M3)...the rest are blue, black or silver - says something eh !

Last edited:
I'm sure white probably is a fad, but at the end of the day if we all bought our cars with resale in mind then we would all be driving silver :) Whether I would buy a new car in white I don't know - but while resale is important to me it wouldn't totally rule my decision I don't think. And there are some great looking white B8's about with tints that prove I'm not alone in that!

I've had two white cars, both Lancia's and they looked stunning cleaned up - and it's a more forgiving colour than black in my experience.

And I agree, that S4 is so cool it hurts.....

I don't think they did white B6 in europe ? only in the US.

I've definitely seen two or three saloons in white, and it's listed in the colour chart of the brochure I think. Never seen an Avant though :)

i have looked into prices to have mine warped! I love white avants that much!!

Hopefully will see loads when i am in Austria for Wothersee 2010!

My neighbour has a white saloon (and yes, he uses it as a taxi). I have never seen a white avant as far as i remember, but i'm keeping my eyes peeled now. The avant's look so good in white, yum yum.

I see the odd white saloon, but have never seen an Avant, anyone got one?

B6_Avant_White_1.jpg

white3.jpg

I have a quick question...in both these cars the bumpers are colour coded...however, in the top car the bumpers are two pieces, and the bottom they're one piece. Why? :uhm:

Is it possible just to buy the bottom section of bumper? This would be good if so

Cheers

Last edited:
The 2 above are different. The top one has Sline Kit and the Bottom one is S4 kit.
S4 Kits comes as one complete bumper(s). You can Buy the bottom piece of the Sline for your bumper(s) (not 100% sure but might need a little modding IIRC but the Sline Boys will be along to help you out on that one)

ahhhhhhhhh, cheers dude! That is handy to know. Hopefully it won't need too much modding, and I might just have to keep my eyes peeled on eBay then. I'm still trying to get my head around the variants etc. I also quite like the spoiler too, does the S-line or S4 have a spoiler on the avant as standard?

Thanks again

Yeah the S Line come with a spoiler on the avant, not too sure about the S4, ive seen some with and some without. The spoiler does make a massive difference to the rear though - :photo:

Theres a white b6 on edition 38 lowered alot on some 17'' red centered bbs RS's looks awesome, ill find a pic of it

This will be the one from the Edition 38 Readers Rides

2moc7x0.jpg

226-border.jpg

DSC_2359.JPG

DSC_2360.JPG

Will try and find some more. I have some other pics of it somewhere.
He's a regular at The Ring though, I know that much...

If wraps weren't so damned expensive (comparatively) I'd have this done myself...

Will try and find some more. I have some other pics of it somewhere.
He's a regular at The Ring though, I know that much...

If wraps weren't so damned expensive (comparatively) I'd have this done myself...

What flavour wraps is he running ? Probably f00kin expensive whatever brand at 10" wide though

Just checked online...........

19" x 10 BBS CHBE's £486 each
Michelin Pilot Sport 285/30R19's £336 each

4 wheels, 4 tyres.......... £3,288.00

Yowser's :sos: :wtf: :scared2:

Last edited:
they all look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

That vant is HHHHHOOOOT, Rolling Art.

Make's me want to sell and buy a vant. Very nice i'm sure some of the UK boy'z can bring something better to the show's this season..