Thinking of selling the cab

taylormartin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm thinking of selling/swapping my audi a4 cab. I was thinking of swapping it for a 1994 toyota supra tt. My missus thinks i'm mad what do you guys think????

I also agree with your missus, deffo keep the cab! sure the toyota is a very very fast car! but (in my opinion) they are license losers because you will always have the dicks on your bumper wanting you to put your foot down and you will! and the consumption is ***** of course if that dosnt bother you, then make sure you have a points card at the pumps cos you,ll be able to get loads of gifts out of the catalogues!! as you wont be passing many of these, smiles per gallon, plenty, but resale hmm, there are plenty of enthusiasts who want them but I would stick with your cab, much much easier to sell on than the supra!

I also agree with your missus, deffo keep the cab! sure the toyota is a very very fast car! but (in my opinion) they are license losers because you will always have the dicks on your bumper wanting you to put your foot down and you will! and the consumption is ***** of course if that dosnt bother you, then make sure you have a points card at the pumps cos you,ll be able to get loads of gifts out of the catalogues!! as you wont be passing many of these, smiles per gallon, plenty, but resale hmm, there are plenty of enthusiasts who want them but I would stick with your cab, much much easier to sell on than the supra!

Thanks for the advice mate, just in two minds at the mo.