Yet another photoshop request!

dalespitfire

Quattrophenia
Reaction score
Any of you photoshopping legends tweak this for me please?

733a8046.jpg

Looking at mirrors and door blades the same colour as the alloys please - oh and no idea if you can do this but is it possible to put a bit more of a "gloss" shine on the wheels?????:salute:

you can make the wheels more shiny mate thats not a probem at all well if you no how to do it iv done a few in mat black.
but i think they look better with a good coat of lacquer on them and makes them better to keep clean

You can see straight away the look you'll get as that to me looks good. Black mirror caps with the black blades will compliment it well.

Have you thought of a Black roof dales? Not everyones taste but we seem to share similar tastes the way your theme is going :beerchug:

Yeah I think we do have pretty similar tastes mod wise.

Think I'm a bit shy for the roof though! For now, anyway!

Did my own bodge using paint as its quiet on the photoshopper front!

bodge.jpg

probably wont do door blades

I tried installing Photoshop CS4 on my Laptop running Windows 7 but ****** thing wont operate...
Looks nice that does...

I had a look a bash at doing the photoshop but I started with the wheels... Trying to give such a complicated shape a gloss sheen, along with all the reflections a gloss finish would have, is ****** hard... needless to say, I gave up!! LOL

Yeah, cheers lads. i know sometimes these things are a pain to do and we all have better things to be doing so no worries!

I'm going to shelve it I think. It looks different and it is my kind of thing, but I just think its perhaps the wrong car and its the sort of thing I would have done (and did do!) ten years ago.

I've decided to stay a bit more subtle, so unless I get some interest on here for my 17" wheels this week, I'm going to get them refurbed and run on them til the tyres need replacing. I'll sell em then and hopefully get a bit more interest in a mint set of wheels.

Ooooh, this is close to what I was looking to do - taken from the Audisport spanish site.......

p6xg0.jpg

Thats the pic I was going to post up for James for the S4 blade colour but its Silver!! Needs to be darker to give him a better Idea...
AnYwAy 'Dales' thats the theme you looking at then yeah??? go on, go for it....Thats the only colour I like them RS4's in.Makes the car look a beast!!!

Carbon Fibre door blades........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm