A4 CAB, DO I HAVE ENOUGH?

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi, my better half has just announced that rather than a newer peugeot 207cc she would rather a a4 cab, we have a budget of around 13,000 and would want leather, not too botherd about sat-nav,bose ect but they would obviously be a bonus, so can anyone tell me what sort of age,milliage i would be looking at for my budget,
Thanks in advance,
Matt,

P.S. not much response on the avant pics, come on guys show us yours!!

p.p.s. i haven't been on for a while, have we lost the garage section??

13 Big ones will get you a wide range, Cabs are a lot cheaper nowadays. First you need to decide whether you want the B6 front end or the B7???

B6 or B7 not important, i personally prefer the B6 and she likes the grill on the B7, they both have pros and cons, i'm thinking i may get a better B6 i.e. milliage,spec ect but does the B7 look a bit more modern?

hi, youll deffo get a fully speced up low milage b6 for that money, but at this time of year the cabs are cheap, if mileage is your only preferance and dont mind not having some of the toys you might drop on a good b7, yes i agree the b7 does look more modern.

Get a decently kitted out B6 all the way! (but then you are asking about this on the B6 forum ;) )....

It's the same chassis, so the only REAL bonus for going B7 is more engines: i.e. it would be great if your budget could snag an early 3.0TDI Quattro or 2.0TFSI Quattro, but I'm guessing not?

Pretty sure most of the cab's come with Leather if not "as standard" then it's usually a specified option?

S4 (<Link) Cab maybe??????

this has been up for sale for a fair few months, id enquired previously and got no response
extremely good value, also TOO cheap, so check the trade price and if its suspiciously cheap tred very carefully