Chris NottAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Retro fit under seat storage boxes??

Anyone know how to fit the storage boxes under the drivers and passengers front seats? Do you have to have a special seat?
    B6 A4 1.9TDi Multitronic Sport GmbH|Black|HID|Auto lights|Cruise|Bose|Rear sensors|Alpine IVA-W505R|18" RS4 ET35|Cupra R splitter|54k miles

Nice to do: Black optic conversion|Retro fit sunroof|Drop 20mm & Hotchkis bars|Full Tint|B7 Paddle shift MFSW|Black leather & Alcantara seats

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I don't believe you need special seats. I looked at adding these to my sports seats but to buy new I think they were about 120 per side for all the bits. Seemed a bit steep to me, I didn't want them that badly. Have you checked prices?
    A4 3.0 quattro sport avant B6

Neutral

Status
    Not yet, not until I know they fit. My mate has them on his, and I had them on an old A3. Theyre really useful at times, as the A4 isnt the roomiest of cars!
    B6 A4 1.9TDi Multitronic Sport GmbH|Black|HID|Auto lights|Cruise|Bose|Rear sensors|Alpine IVA-W505R|18" RS4 ET35|Cupra R splitter|54k miles

Nice to do: Black optic conversion|Retro fit sunroof|Drop 20mm & Hotchkis bars|Full Tint|B7 Paddle shift MFSW|Black leather & Alcantara seats

5th Gear

Status
    B6s and early B7s had drawers, but later B7s just have a silly hinge down thing - make sure you get the drawers, they hold a LOT more.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    B6s and early B7s had drawers, but later B7s just have a silly hinge down thing - make sure you get the drawers, they hold a LOT more.
    Dave, I don't suppose you know if these can be retrofitted to B5's do you? I have a mate that complains about lack of storage on this model.
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

4th Gear

Status
    I have them on mine and TBH don't use them that oftern.