Auto tint wing mirrors

howdy quattro

Reaction score
Mornin fellas, another quicky, what spec were these fitted too? I'm looking for some but cant seem to find any anywhere, and i'm dreading having to go to a stealer just so i can have them!! Any clues? oh, happy new year by the way, i know its abit late, but its nice to be nice.

i know they were available on the 58 plate s3's as my mate had them on his. if that helps?

Mornin fellas, another quicky, what spec were these fitted too? I'm looking for some but cant seem to find any anywhere, and i'm dreading having to go to a stealer just so i can have them!! Any clues? oh, happy new year by the way, i know its abit late, but its nice to be nice.

Hi Howdy
I have a pair that I bought and never got round to fitting, I may be persuaded to part with them! Drop me a pm if interested.

I have them on mine and think they're great. I don't think they came as part of a spec as such, just an optional extra and tbh I think they could be hard to find second hand.

They only work if you have auto-dipping rear view mirror.
And the cost of the glass from Audi is scary,I think the mirror glass is about £150 each side....