How much are window regulators for a cabriolet?

drewbee

Reaction score
Hi all

eurocarparts dont sell one for the cab and its now too late to call audi, anyone here have bought on from audi know how much they are?

Hi Drew

Here you go mate, its the best pic I've got I'm afraid but I've added an arrow to where you will find the elusive last bolt holding the left hand upright on!! I had taken off the tweeter and mounting bracket trying to find it but I don't think you need to once you know where it is! If you open the door as wide as possible then look look down the edge you will see part of the rubber weather strip goes down this edge, you need to prise this away to expose a couple of access holes!! the top one is for the mirror mounting and the lower is the one you need!!!

P1020125-1.jpg

As you've got the rest of it out/undone the only bit of advice I can offer is to mark the glass where it sits on the RH fixing before you remove the glass. You will need to adjust this a couple of times once its all back in so that the window sits correctly into the upper weatherstrip.

Hope this all makes sense bud, been a long day and I've had quite a few beers LOL

If theres anything else I can help with just let me know :)