No Water!

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
As expected my window washers stopped working due to being frozen over the very cold weather we are in the mist off,

Ok, So i wait for the temp to warm up a bit and even drop a dash of anti freeze into the water bottle for good measures, i look into the bottle an all is back to liquid form,

Still nothing, no action what so ever, i put the wiper's on and they go back and forth OK, but still no water upon the screen when i pull back on the stalk to the correct position,

umm, I listen up for the motors sound when pulling on the stalk and there is nothing there,

Now i started to think maybe the motor has packed up? but iv got 2 motors 1 for windows and 1 for the head lamps, what are the chances of both of them going at the same time? the head lamp washers are not even popping up,

er well im not too sure that would be the case but you never know,

Then im thinking mabe the stalk has busted?

or is it a relay gone? where is it?

so if anyone can be of any help id be thankful before i start pulling the car to bits again

Odd one Paul, i suppose its possible that the relay has gone, but that only operates the Headlight washers IIRC

PS did you manage to get the letter on the end of the part number after?

Odd one Paul, i suppose its possible that the relay has gone, but that only operates the Headlight washers IIRC

PS did you manage to get the letter on the end of the part number after?

i will give you a bell when im next in, im not too sure there is any letter after the numbers, how odd,