A4 B6 Armrest - Mounting Bracket

slinegaz

Reaction score
I have just bought an arm rest for my a4 from ebay. Its the genuine audi model but now I've received it, it hasen't come with the mounting bracket. does anyone know where you can get this part from and whether Audi do them off the shelf or if they sell as a complete unit?

Thanks!

|This may help ya.

P1020935.jpg

Yeah, I found a pic on something else and realised that I am short of the bracket. Phonecall to Audi tomorrow me thinks, although I'm not holding out much hope!!

fingers crossed 4 ya pal, did the guy you purchased the arm rest off not say he had one??

Yeah, I found a pic on something else and realised that I am short of the bracket. Phonecall to Audi tomorrow me thinks, although I'm not holding out much hope!!
did you get it in the end? did someone solved this problem if yes at what costs?

Last edited:
Haha, yeah, I solved the problem by buying a new car!!! I soon found out that you can purchase the bracked from Audi, costs about £30 so its not too bad in the end!

does anyone got part number for it?

Ive got the good ol'PJMSPEEDY sorting my bracket out! Top man...

can anyone take a pic of the armrest without being atteched? possibly next to a ruler if possible. Wanna try something but need some dimensions.

I can sort one for you, Where do you want the ruler, Bottom Bracket I take it???