Fancy a change - Alloys

Niknak

Reaction score
Hi all thinking of changing the alloys, fancy some of these, does anyone have any images of these on a black A4?
Cheers.

BfJOUwCGkKGrHqQOKiYErzLEFBLGR2ClRw_.jpg

These are nice, and would look sweet on your B6. I have also spoted these on MK5 golfs

Last edited:
iv seen them on a a4 but they where gun.m gray very nice

O J7USS why do you never disappoint, I'm loving the avant and those wheel :drool:

I love the wheels i just wouldnt like too clean them every week
i got rid of my BBS CHs for that reason .

Hey Ian - Can I have 1st dibs on your S4 alloys then :)))))))
What would you be looking for - for them ?

I love the wheels i just wouldnt like too clean them every week
i got rid of my BBS CHs for that reason .

Im the same mate, it used to take me an hr just to clean my old RS4's (mk1's). Id have a set though or the LM's :eyebrows:

NikNak - Looks Nice dont it.Them wheels are cheaper than I thought aswell. Tempted???:yes:

Just gotta find myself a set now, so if anyone comes across a set please give me a shout.

John hoody mate how are things??

Yeah sure m8 I'll drop you a line if I find some.

Hey Ian - Can I have 1st dibs on your S4 alloys then :)))))))
What would you be looking for - for them ?

Last edited:
Would these fit, I take it I would have to change the tyres to 235/35/19's?

GebrauchtFelgentyp: AluminiumfelgeReifenspezifikation: GanzjahresreifenFelgenbreite: 9JReifenbreite: 255Zollgröße: 19 ZollQuerschnitt: 40Einpresstiefe (ET): 41Tragfähigkeitsindex: 93Lochzahl: 5Geschwindigkeitsindex: Y: bis 300 km/hLochkreis: 112Reifenhersteller: ContinentalFelgenhersteller: SpeedlineFelgenaufbau: zweiteiligFelgennummer des Herstellers: 4E0 601 025AM

Yes aslong as they are pcd 5 x 112 then its game on and Yes those tyres will do nicely.

erm.....is it me or is there something strange happening to your sig mate :blink:

They're gorgeous wheels, not an unrealistic price either - fingers crossed you get them on a best offer ;)

not an unrealistic price either

Really ? blimey....I thought they were way over priced for second hand rims!

I know the tyres have good tread but because the rims are not in mint condition I personally don't think there worth over £600!

I don't really want the tyres as they are 40's not 35's so I may offer him something silly minus the tyres, Is the offset OK for an A4?

Really ? blimey....I thought they were way over priced for second hand rims!

I know the tyres have good tread but because the rims are not in mint condition I personally don't think there worth over £600!

Maybe its just me then lol! I was guessing at £500 ish for a set of 19" reps plus tyres, and these are oem's (admittedly needing a refurb) with decent branded tyres on. You probably have a better knowledge of the market than me though.

Maybe its just me then lol! I was guessing at £500 ish for a set of 19" reps plus tyres, and these are oem's (admittedly needing a refurb) with decent branded tyres on. You probably have a better knowledge of the market than me though.

I totally agree with you that OEM certainly are prefered over reps but what I've found in the past is that wheels full stop are not worth anywhere near what you think half the time.

I think this is down to the wheel and tyre packages that most companies offer for around £400-500 brand new. Ok there not OEM and the tyres aren't the best make but people think oh "brand new tyres" and "brand new wheels" must be a good deal!

I think they forget that the wheels are more than likley made from soft alloy and that they maybe prone to buckeling/cracking and that the tyres aren't going to have the best grip but they are only £100 a corner!

The only wheels I've had other than OEM are Kahn RSR's and TBH they where fantastic, although that was in my younger days........