Door mirror stolen

AU01 A4

Reaction score
Hi all
Last night my driver side door mirror was stolen,:crying: just the mirror bit, am off the scrapers after work, i have a 2004 A4, is it only A4 i can use or is their any other in the vag group that will fit.
thanks in advance

Sorry to hear about this. What f*"king scallys. I think the mirror caps are the same on the A3 but I don't know if the other bit is!

Was it just a normal body colour coded one or was it an S/RS ally one ? Have they done any damage to the top of the door ?

Found them on ebay for about £15 inc P&P, will order them to night if no luck at scraper, it **** me off, you look after your car and some chav, with no respect for other people things, just take what they want

Fo***kin basterds!!! the other day i was looking at them in halfrods they were like10/ 13 quid , but they are probly bad quality? i wanted some blue ones but could only get passanger side ones so didnt bother!

Lol the drivers side is messed up on the Audi I drive and am always tempted to take someone elses

Not that I'd actually do it, but the amusing though has crossed my mind. They're so expensive. Like $300 for one part.