I hate Bus drivers!!!!!!!!!!

Hightower

Reaction score
1 of the tossers tried to force me off the road this morning :mad:

He decided he wasn't going to wait to go around a cyclist that he was approaching and drove straight at me, i ended up hitting the f-ing kerb to avoid him hitting me and now i've got a lovely kerbed alloy :sob: so not happy.

I'm not sure you'll get anywhere but i'd ring the bus company and complain that one of there drivers was driving dangerously. Tell them you had to take evasive action to avoid a collision and you have damaged your wheel in the process. Also say that you could have hit someone on the path if someone had been there!

I'm not sure you'll get anywhere but i'd ring the bus company and complain that one of there drivers was driving dangerously. Tell them you had to take evasive action to avoid a collision and you have damaged your wheel in the process. Also say that you could have hit someone on the path if someone had been there!

That's what the missus said but to be honest I doubt they would give a toss as most of their drivers have "I've got a bigger vehicle than you syndrome" as I regularly see them jumping red lights, speeding on our estate roads, pulling out on people on roundabouts, stop on dangerous bends to pick up people (not marked bus stops) etc etc.

I might send them a letter so that I can laugh at their response.

I know its not the best thing to do but I had a run in with one of our local drivers, similar to your situation but I didnt hit the kerb luckily because it was a drop kerb.The driver even had a smirk on his face as he was coming towards me, just drove straight at me. By the time id composed myself, it was too late, he'd done one...

....so the next day around the same time I sat in my red devil waiting for the fu**a because I was that ****** off that these fat gits seem to think they can take the whole road when they feel, he had to pull over because it was a Busy stop then I pounced at the side of his window and just went on a crazy one - He never had a smirk on his face then and he even remembered his action form the day before when he tried to tell me I was in the middle of the road (cheeky T**t)...

Anyway like I said, not the right thing to do but boy I felt so much better by lashing out at him and prewarned him if he does anything like that again then ill be down to his depo waiting for him. Usually id just wave it off but I usually have to pick my 2 boys up from their grandads when its school hols and just by chance my mrs had the day off the same day the div swerved at me thats why I had to stress to the guy 'you bus drivers dont own the road believe it or not'..

Find him and Kick his assss :box:

j7uss, I was very tempted to turn round and go after him but didn't fancy a night in the cells.

Same here, thats why I went back the next day when I knew what I was doing!

Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at the driver as I was too busy trying to get out of his way and couldn't guarantee it will be the same driver tomorrow as I've seen a few different ones through the week on the same run.

Probably for the best anyway mate like you say,them cells stink!!

So whats the update with your wheel then....excuse for a new set???:eyebrows:

Probably for the best anyway mate like you say,them cells stink!!

So whats the update with your wheel then....excuse for a new set???:eyebrows:

didn't need a new set as it's already running on what was a near perfect set of 18" twin spoke RS4's.

I think it's only cosmetic damage as seems to be driving ok but as I've only had the car 6 days I've not really got used to how it handles.

I was thinking of getting it repaired but it's around £75 + vat per wheel but noticed you can pick up a set of 4 wheels the same for about 280-300 without tyres, so might wait till I need new tyres and then replace the front 2 and then have 2 spares as I noticed the drivers side has a small patch of kerb damage to the rim too. Will see if I end up kerbing it anymore (or the missus) between now and needing new tyres to see if I dare fit new ones.

might be a bit late now but if you remember the date and time and service number of the bus its worth writting a letter to the bus company as they will persue it!!!

if your luck is in the bus may have had cctv on the vehicle and the company has to keep a record of all cctv for atleast 3 months by law

dont tar all bus drivers with the same brush though we all arent like that ;-)

Stu

didn't need a new set as it's already running on what was a near perfect set of 18" twin spoke RS4's.

I think it's only cosmetic damage as seems to be driving ok but as I've only had the car 6 days I've not really got used to how it handles.

I was thinking of getting it repaired but it's around £75 + vat per wheel but noticed you can pick up a set of 4 wheels the same for about 280-300 without tyres, so might wait till I need new tyres and then replace the front 2 and then have 2 spares as I noticed the drivers side has a small patch of kerb damage to the rim too. Will see if I end up kerbing it anymore (or the missus) between now and needing new tyres to see if I dare fit new ones.

where on earth you get those prices from round here its 45+vat and they come to you"!!

where on earth you get those prices from round here its 45+vat and they come to you"!!

Got them off the tinternet, non of the mobile ones say they operate in my area, they all say looking for franchisee's for my area when i enter my postcode in the dealer/mobile operator search.