Wheel opinions please?!

dalespitfire

Quattrophenia
Reaction score
Trying to decide on some wheels to go on the avant when I get it on Saturday.

I've totally gone of RS4/6 new style reps as they just seem to be everywhere and I've had to just resign myself to the fact that I can't afford a quality BBS LM rep (all the ones in my range seem to be a graphite finish or generally nasty).

So I've been digging around and come up with couple of sets I like, pretty simlilar but one slightly more modern.

Which do you guys think would suit a Silver Avant with the Quattro GmBH kit?

These:

90_1.jpg

Or the slightly more traditional TT Style:

Audi-TT-Roadster-fitted-with-18-inch-Audi-New-TT-alloy-wheels.JPG

What you reckon?

Last edited:
fox wheels alway had a reputation for being soft and prone to bending and the car your fitting them on isn't the lightest ,like the design but would go for a stronger make , which means they cost more unfortunately

just my view

Rob

Last edited:
Sorry i don't like those wheel's . With the winter coming in fast i would save my money and wait for spring/summer and splash out on a nice set of rim's that will set your car off. And there are load's of show's lined up for 2010.

Sorry i don't like those wheel's . With the winter coming in fast i would save my money and wait for spring/summer and splash out on a nice set of rim's that will set your car off. And there are load's of show's lined up for 2010.

I'd love to mate but with a 3 year old and another rugrat on the way early next year then there aint much chance!

I have to get what I can afford and these are the styles I like rather than just looking like every other A4 on the road.

I thought they suited this:

P1000124.jpg

I understand. The Fox wheels don't have a patch on the TT's .

Out the 2 Id say go with the TT's mate.The bro inlaw had these on his and do look alot better in the flesh!

Cheers lads, appreciate the opinions.

Obviously would love to get exactly what I want but I think I'd rather have a cheaper set of wheels and then get a remap than blow it all on a set of 19's.

For now anyway.....wheels can always be sold!

TT's all the way.... Fox's will just make it look cheap.... TT's will just look like a flash optional extra :hubbahubba:

edit: typo's :)

Last edited:
The TT' s really do suit the car, I don't think they are overstated and add to the look.
If you want some more ideas check these out: :hubbahubba:

4114315730_9b49ecaf93_b.jpg

There called M-15 80's and are made by a company called Raderwerks.com I don't think they sell them anymore but could be wrong.

Yes Seb, they are Nice mate.Why is it, I decide on a wheel .....then someone comes along to make things less easier. ;)
Id have a set of them any day. Not usually a fan of 'loada-spoke' wheels but them ones dont look over kill....unless we're talking LM's then ill make an acception!:)

i have just put a set of 20s on mt audi b6 avant fills the arches perfect

I personally prefer the older RS6 style wheels like these

BilsteinshocksandHRsprings.jpg

thats not my car but this one is:
Picture001.jpg