The Blue whore within me...pt2

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
I had to share these with you.....I dont mind honest :eyebrows:
So Votex removed apart from the skirts (the only piece I like from the Votex kit)
FMIC still to be fitted and front end could do with a respray due to the friggin stone chips I collected within 2days of puttin the front bumper on.

Thinking about Blacking the rear diffuser part of the bumper also.:think:
Grill need matt blacking too
100_3593.jpg

100_3561.jpg

15112009004.jpg

15112009003.jpg

15112009008.jpg

15112009011.jpg

15112009020.jpg

15112009025.jpg

15112009028.jpg

15112009031.jpg

Looking good
only thing i would change is the boot spoiler but you have heard that already :)

Loved it the first time I saw it and still loving it :respekt: Can't wait to fit the votex kit I bought of you, now need to find the £900 :crying: it's going to cost me to spray up everything, sort out the dents/scrathes and rust spots and install all the parts (rear boot spoiler/B7 side skirts/front-rear spoiler/votex front grill. Will tackle in the new year after I've got her dropped.

I've said it before and I'll ****** well say it again: that spoiler :no:
The rear valance would look good in gloss black, and the mudflaps need to go. Personally I'd have the wheels in a lighter shade and with a matte finish, but I have to say that the car is looking very, very well as it is. Must be a real head-turner.

Lovely.
Yes would probablt black out the rear.
What FMIC are you getting/got? What performance figures are you looking for?

;)

hmmmmmm.................i think you'd do well to learn from that green s4 you showed us all the other day mate, now that was booooootiful!!! hahaha!! i'm loving it jus, that colour is just so eye catching and suits up nice against your stainless tips at the rear, thats why i think you should leave it as it is. controveeeeeeeeerrrrsiaaaaall??

Cheers Guys, all comments so far took aboard!!!

Haha yeah the Boot spoiler is still attatched to me BUT I must say for some reason, now Ive got the S4 rear on, im kinda not diggin it as much.Might go Euro and have a smooth boot! I seen a bloke in the Petrol station who was talking about my spoiler last week actually, apparently he tried to flag me down ages ago because he wants one on his but said he couldnt catch up with me.lol...is he trying to say I was speeding.
He didnt realise it was a totally different car, thought id sprayed my red one (noticed my number plate)
The wheels I forgot to mention, Im changing them in the new year, I quite like the anthracite 5 bar alloys that ive seen on a few new TT's. Diffuser was left black the first time we sprayed the bumper and it did look better so that'll be getting done for defo. My back brakes look lost but not bothering with bigger ones as the spending is just getting silly now.:motz:.Well pleased with the S4's up front though.

Stoaksey - Ive got exactly the same as This one.
Im idling around this K04 upgrade again but then I think to myself do I really need more power as im happy with what ive got now.....but then I think a little more wont hurt.....then I find something else to spend the money on!
Power wise I wouldnt mind having around the 260bhp figure but with some real nice torque though.Wouldnt mind having some of yours actually :weight_lift2: but that i'd go the B5 S4 engine route which would be waaayyy to pricey - just love the V6 Bi turbo engine!

Loved it the first time I saw it and still loving it :respekt: Can't wait to fit the votex kit I bought of you, now need to find the £900 :crying: it's going to cost me to spray up everything, sort out the dents/scrathes and rust spots and install all the parts (rear boot spoiler/B7 side skirts/front-rear spoiler/votex front grill. Will tackle in the new year after I've got her dropped.

You'll love the transformation Seb.Know what you saying though, pure money rinser aint it. Hey have you managed to talk the mrs round in leaving the Bits in the Spare room still.haha...

Cool...

The 2.7TT engine is awesome. Can't imagine anything else, well maybe a V8 TT !

:hubbahubba:

Yeah Ive always loved the Note on the 2.7TT.Wish it was an easier task to slip one of those babies in the B6 - it would have been done on the red one when the engine went Pop!!

Anyway Stoaksey - Not slung yourself through your windscreen yet mate ;)....no'left' foot braking sir?

I loved the note of my B5 S4 when it spooled up especially with a single box system on and more bhp,
but the best noise and still is in my ears is a ripping 5 pot spitting out a flame on top rev gear changes ( i miss my UR :3sadwalk:).

Its looks ace mate :thumbsup:

The front brakes look good, the 'hardness' is on a par with an RS4 from the first pic (front three quarter view) IMO! I wasn't too sure on the grille following your last post, but seeing it all completed it fits in, and I would keep it.

S4 bumper works a treat! Do the PDC's work ok? I think it would benefit from blacking out the diffuser too. Are the tips 100's?

Keep up the good work, post a pic of the wheels you mentioned too please ;)

These ones James but dont think they have made a good rep in 19" yet but id still consider getting a gen set of 18's with tyres for the right price! Id have them done Satin or anthracite. I was close to picking up a set but my van is due a big service so need to get that out the way first!

No the Parking sensors dont work, couldnt be bothered to get the kit and have them wired up etc to be honest. My Tips are the 100mm, fit perfect with the S4 bumper.
A5Slinewheel.jpg

There a very nice wheel! A natural evolution from the RS6 ones really :o.k:

Looks well Juss. Nice car.

Very clean here too:

15112009020.jpg

What cleaning product are you using?

Thanks Jimmeh, I still couldnt compete with your sheet of glass mate.
Thats just from a good soaping with Zymol, rinsed off and Leathered. The last coat of wax I gave it was back in August - I machined it down with some 3M Machine polish and gave it a good coat of standard Turtle Wax. I used to use the 'Finishkare Pink wax' but ran out, defo getting some more of that stuff, its amazing how deep & glossy it brings up the paintwork but me telling you that, you know better than me mate so if you can recommend anything thats better then point me in the right direction. I just need to give it a good winter coat before the weather turns for the worse!!

...I quite like the anthracite 5 bar alloys that ive seen on a few new TT's.
Saw these on a new TT the other day - they'd look mint... the only part of your whole ride I would have suggested changing would have been the boot-spoiler and maybe trying gunmetal / anthracite coloured wheels.... look slike you've got those two in hand already.... keen to see more pics with teh new boot / wheels!

Saw these on a new TT the other day - they'd look mint... the only part of your whole ride I would have suggested changing would have been the boot-spoiler and maybe trying gunmetal / anthracite coloured wheels.... look slike you've got those two in hand already.... keen to see more pics with teh new boot / wheels!

Yeah the TT I seen was like a Pearl white one and the 5bars were anthracite, looked beautiful. Id like them in 19's but looks like if Im going Gen which is the best option really then ill be dropping to 18's.

After looking around the ride today Im itching to get the spoiler off now.Seemed to go better when the Votex was on for some reason, now it just needs to come off.:yes:

Anyway Stoaksey - Not slung yourself through your windscreen yet mate ;)....no'left' foot braking sir?

Not yet fella :eiertritt:

Keep prowling the streets for wayward/lost Porkers and M3's, but apart from a scalpped E92 M3 at the weekend, nothing doing lately. He gave me a nod when I let him catch up. Don't think he was overly impressed TBH.

Had a blast with a B7 RS4 2 weeks ago, ona private stretch of runway :whistle2:. Out accelerated it (defo had a Milltek) but when into silly numbers I backed off :shutup2:.

:ninja:

Thinking of the wheels and ARBs next, followed by the intercooler upgrade to squeeze a bit more out of her :sex:

After that, it'll be possibly custom exhaust, and coated manifolds. That should see 500+...

:busted_cop:

Juss it looks great. The Otty bumper looks mean and aggressive. I'd paint the lower of the S4 rear like you've suggested, will finish it off nicely. Which brakes did you get in the end - S4? They do look substantial. Milltek's looking good too. Stance is pretty spot on too, I can't remeber reading that you'd changed the suspension though, is it still the OEM sport suspension? Any futher plans after the new wheels or are you fairly content for now?

Juss it looks great. The Otty bumper looks mean and aggressive. I'd paint the lower of the S4 rear like you've suggested, will finish it off nicely. Which brakes did you get in the end - S4? They do look substantial. Milltek's looking good too. Stance is pretty spot on too, I can't remeber reading that you'd changed the suspension though, is it still the OEM sport suspension? Any futher plans after the new wheels or are you fairly content for now?

Cheers Marc! I got the B6 S4 brakes fitted, got them through a guy advertising on fleebay.Pretty lucky really because he left the auction running until I picked them up (I offered him a cash price to end early) and the day I got there the brakes were actually bidded up to nearly £80 more than what we agreed and still had 2 days to run so respect to the guy for not bumping me!!!

The suspension is still OEM sport but does look kinda lower sometimes to myself even.

Future plans???...hmmmm well hopefully after the Boot spoiler/Wheels and Blackin out the rear diffuser - hopefully thats it. Still pondering on the Idea of the K04 upgrade but exterior wise, Im about done mate (...Ive said that before though :think:).
I cant beleive the amount of people who have offered to buy it off me, had a right good-un couple months ago, was veeerrryy tempted aswell.
Its an 02 plate with just over 50k on the clock so I dont think id be lucky to get another one in this condition for the money being a limited edition.

Ive always loved the RS4's and when Stoaksey got his it made me think a little more and I was tempted to get rid and go for one of them but managed to contain myself for now and treated myself to a New van instead :)

Not yet fella :eiertritt:

Keep prowling the streets for wayward/lost Porkers and M3's, but apart from a scalpped E92 M3 at the weekend, nothing doing lately. He gave me a nod when I let him catch up. Don't think he was overly impressed TBH.

Had a blast with a B7 RS4 2 weeks ago, ona private stretch of runway :whistle2:. Out accelerated it (defo had a Milltek) but when into silly numbers I backed off :shutup2:.

:busted_cop:

You being a Bully on the Roads mate, ha! I used to love that in the Scooby days. Hey I bet that B7 Rs4 was gutted and good thing you backed off - its alright having a play but when the other guy feels he's in a losing battle, things start to get silly eh!

I was coming off the M1 months back in the summer and this B7 Rs4 came speeding up behind me, think he was more curious as to what I was driving and he was right up my crease :)asskicking:) so I floored it round a long bend just to get him all hyped up and I was surprised how I managed to shake him off (for a little while) by having a little weave here and there but thats when like I say, it starts to get silly dont it so soon as we hit a long Straight, I made way and dammmmmnnn that thing just took off, sounded angry as it flew by...
Sittin side by side with one of them makes you feel like your in a Squashed A4, it looked huge, felt quite intimidated actually :blush:

Juss - keep an eye out for those ABT lip spoilers.... a step between the S-Line and smooth "Euro" look, but still good quality and pretty mean looking....

matt black for the centre-section between the tail-pipes would look good....

Yeah, black centre to the rear bumper.. maybe a carbon or black M3 style lip spoiler? Maybe gunmetal wheels, however does look the daddy

Losty - Dont be shy, throw me up a pick of the ABT spoiler mate :eyebrows:.Ive had a quick look but can only find the B7/B8 spoilers. Wouldnt the B7 be the same???

Technics - Like the sound of the Black lip spoiler actually, ill have a play with the ol'photoshop.

Something like this.. worth a punt for £30.. Also you could get some gloss black vinyl and cover the rear bumper to see if you like it!!

Thanks Jimmeh, I still couldnt compete with your sheet of glass mate.
Thats just from a good soaping with Zymol, rinsed off and Leathered. The last coat of wax I gave it was back in August - I machined it down with some 3M Machine polish and gave it a good coat of standard Turtle Wax. I used to use the 'Finishkare Pink wax' but ran out, defo getting some more of that stuff, its amazing how deep & glossy it brings up the paintwork but me telling you that, you know better than me mate so if you can recommend anything thats better then point me in the right direction. I just need to give it a good winter coat before the weather turns for the worse!!

Ha! Mines a working vehicle now though I'm afraid and probs doesn't get the attention it requires (being a detailer and all that! (it's like a dentist having bad teeth.. It just doesn't match up..))

I'm washing mine ~2/3 times a week - will be interesting now the winter is here. *gulp!*

RE passing on advise - I have my product and I'm sticking by it at the minute.. (limiting my spend in terms of new kit!)

There's LOTS out there at the minute that I'd like, but, as said, I'm having to be a good boy.

What 3M polish was it? Ultrafina?

I wouldn't of thought the Turtle Wax would be up to much good if I'm honest? A great durable (cheap) all-round wax has to be Collinite 476s. But, looks wise, for mine, I go with Dodo Juide Supernatural later followed by Zaino Z8 Grand Finale spray.

Was out this morning given it a once over - decided to try the Jeffs Werkstat kit again - two coats of Jett Trigger (Sealant) and it's made the flake very sharp. Might be something to consider...

:)

here's one for you.. styling wise, what would you put my car through?

DSC06117iwd.jpg

*still hoping to get hold of the alloy wing-mirrors.

Jimmeh - Ive always said your avant fits perfect mate, dont think id do anything to it style wise.I love the clean cut avants with the gentle touches.The colour coordination is spot on but if you are looking for something to spend on, maybe some Brushed ally mirror caps :cool:???

Cant quite remember which 3m it was to be honest, I remember it saying Machine polish lol...it was from my cousins paintshop.A white creamy substance...:yes:...that smelt of polish!;)

Like I said, Your in the Detailing business so if theres anything you could recommend mate then Ill give it a try.Judging by your paintwork you must be doing something right. The Turtle Wax is for the Van (only wanted to buy cheap stuff,ha) and the Mrs's Aclass but I was gutted when I looked in my shed and remembered then id ran out of my usual stuff - Doh!!!!!!!!!

Ill have to look further into all them Names your threw up, never realised there was soooooo much selection of Wax. The guy who own the Gym uses some spray stuff on his freelander, it a black one so he's constantly cleaning it and ive never known anyone to keep a black car contantly looking mint.He's always got some sort of spray out.
Where abouts are you from Jimmeh seeing as your from the East mids? could be a potential job for you....:eyebrows:

Ive always loved the RS4's and when Stoaksey got his it made me think a little more and I was tempted to get rid and go for one of them but managed to contain myself for now and treated myself to a New van instead :)

A van ?! Do it... Get into an RS4... You know you wanna... Sample K04's, then ditch them and get hybrids or RS6 jobbies !!

:eyebrows:

You being a Bully on the Roads mate, ha! I used to love that in the Scooby days. Hey I bet that B7 Rs4 was gutted and good thing you backed off - its alright having a play but when the other guy feels he's in a losing battle, things start to get silly eh!

I was coming off the M1 months back in the summer and this B7 Rs4 came speeding up behind me, think he was more curious as to what I was driving and he was right up my crease :)asskicking:) so I floored it round a long bend just to get him all hyped up and I was surprised how I managed to shake him off (for a little while) by having a little weave here and there but thats when like I say, it starts to get silly dont it so soon as we hit a long Straight, I made way and dammmmmnnn that thing just took off, sounded angry as it flew by...
Sittin side by side with one of them makes you feel like your in a Squashed A4, it looked huge, felt quite intimidated actually :blush:

We were playing tag basicly. He knew what I had and wanted to play, so I let him roar off (have you heard a B7 RS4 with a Milltek on full chat? Can hear it for miles), but he couldn't accelerate away at all. But when he let me overtake, he struggled to catch me...

The B7's are lovely, but are sometimes surprisingly 'slow'. They suffer from choking up of the valves, and have been seen to run <300bhp on rollers. Don't think I'd be overly impressed if it were mine TBH.

Try it with an RS6 with Millies too! Jeez... :scared2:

There you go howdy! The pic I text you was too small I guess.
Stoaksey - Dont be teasing me now fella :) Id love to get one but needed a bigger van due to my workload going nuts so opted for a renault Traffic instead :respekt:...

As much as the noise of the V8 with the Miltek sounds, id still go with the turbo's for defo.Just love the Boooost...especially with 2 turbo's (greedy Sh*t). Im hoping next year I actually make it for one of the AS meets so I can test drive your beauty :eyebrows:.No good you testing mine, it'll be like jumping on a Singer sewing machine compared to yours....but then again, you never know, you might have a twin...

100_3566.jpg

100_3568.jpg

Nice J7USS...

Anytime you're dan saff, or at a meet, you're welcome for a blat...
Bring clean pants though please :friends:

i think the motor looks great but i'd try and match the caliper paint to the body.