Bye Bye thanks fellas

redspudder

Sparky
Reaction score
Well ive finally sold the car got £7500 for her still feel the car was worth more and in a way felt like i was giving it away but in the current climate and time of year im happy with the sale and the new owner was happy to.Thanks for all your help on here over the last 18months some has been invaluble, sad to see her go :blownose: but time to move on.
I have just put a deposit down today on 59plate 2.0 sline exec in missano red pick it up on Wedesday what a lovely car and im sure i will have many happy years of motoring.

I told the lad who bought the car from me about this web site so he may turn up on here soon.

Once again thanks fellas take it easy :icon_thumright:

Well look on the bright side your still staying with the 4 ring's (b8). I like the side and front veiw of the B8 but not sold on the rear, also think the new shape sit's higher up than the b6 s-line.. Would you post up some pic's when you pick the new car up. Also have you any plan's for the B8.

Last edited:
Well look on the bright side your still staying with the 4 ring's (b8). I like the side and front veiw of the B8 but not sold on the rear, also think the new shape sit's higher up than the b6 s-line.. Would you post up some pic's when you pick the new car up. Also have you any plan's for the B8.

I agree about the rear end what is it with Audi's designers. The B5 and B6 avants back ends are spot on and don't get me started on the A6 rear end with those stupid fog lights above the number plate. Good luck Redspudder with your new toy:)

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the purchase! You're not moving far then and the B8 section seems to be getting busier of late too!

As promised pictures of the new motor better late than never but its done nowt but rain for the last 3weeks since i got the car.

SDC10585.jpg

SDC10586.jpg

SDC10589.jpg

SDC10595.jpg

SDC10587.jpg

SDC10597.jpg

SDC10599.jpg