Holy sh....*t......

I think they forgot to paint some of the bits ? lol and those wheels must be the cheesiest rs4 copies out there!!

Mate that's almost as bad as your silver painted foglight surrounds :happy:

tbf i have seen a lot worse. it isnt that bad and some might like it. but for me green is not a good colour.

Why the hell would you get an Audi S4.... in British racing green (not a bad colour IMO)... but then try to turn it into a Rover Streetwise?!?!?!

Its only the fog covers that are bad, well more subtle wheels might suit it better. It does seem very dear.. although nothing wrong with goodwood green.

3261166852_e8a0fbdfda_b.jpg

:applaus:
Mate that's almost as bad as your silver painted foglight surrounds :happy:

Its just the little things that make it look bad IMO.
Easily put right though like james says with his right hand rattle 'shake' :)
Its just that an S4 is just right with the Kit/wheels etc (well it is for me anyway), why would you want to downgrade it...

Last edited:
if you resprayed that car with matt black where it's been "tainted" with the silver rattlecan already (front middle and back!), then it would look fine.... S4 door blades weren't colour coded, so matt black would be back to the OEM, which is just the right mix of mean and stealth already....

Those wheels are very nice, but a bit overdone, especially by the cheap-rep brigade...