S-Line front bumper?

mossya41.8t

Reaction score
Hi all,
looking to upgrade my front bumper from the standard SE bumper to the
s-line, wondering where the best place to find one is? I've checked eBay and no luck and don't fancy paying stealer prices... Unless someones got on lying around they fancy parting with thanks :eyebrows:

Which one you after?

I have a lower bumper here (rrp £85).... not the upper (rrp £300).

Still needs grills (another £105) and I believe there's a work-around to fix that onto the regular upper bumper....

Please excuse the photography - I'd had 2 bottles of the ole vino tinto and the night was still young, so I was in a rush - hence why I just put it on the roof of the Golf to take the pics!

Here it is:

Scuff on the bottom and one of the clips is damaged - but shouldn't matter if you're fixing that to a regular bumper:

grills still required:

I have all the part numbers for that part, the "correct" top bumper (if you want to do it 100% properly) and the grills... if you need any of them.

Last edited:
i put an s-line kit on mine about 3 weeks ago, just got the lower part. very easy to modify the upper part, you`ll see exactly whats needed when you offer the lower part up to the upper part. keep one eye on ebay for the grills i got mine for less than a hundred quid. have a look at this it will give you an idea. http://www.audiworld.com/tech/ext72.shtml

Cheers for the replies, that guide looks pretty simple to modify. Never really thought of just changing the bottom skirt and grills but looking at the guide think i'll just do that. Lostbok are you looking to sell the bottom skirt?
Gonna get the car colour coded bottoms so thought i'd change the front bumper and get the rest sprayed, do you think it'll look ok with just the front s-line bumper?
Thanks

anyone out there have a 05-08 plate s-line front bumper for sale.:whistle2: