Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

The best place to buy parts?

Basically just checked my car and my thermostat is gone:S not so bad because i wanted to do the timing belt and waterpump anyway because of the age of the car it has only done 56k.

The question is where is the best place to buy these items from? and reasonably priced (:

If anyone wants to know how you see if your thermostat is gone, it is easy to notice in this cold weather, if your temperature cage isnt moving up to 90degrees in about 20 minutes or so then its probly broke, best way to test this is by driving your car for a while and if the tempcauge isnt moving much then switch the engine off for about 10 minutes and then switch it back on and see if the temp needle is move up to the middle, if it has then its your thermostat what is gone:/

Thanks alot guys (:
    Last edited by HenriEST; 4th November 2009 at 23:45.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Have you tried GSF or Eurocarparts? They are generally pretty cheap.
    "Dont get me wrong. Ugly girls need loving. Just not by me."

Neutral

Status
    i got my thermostat at eurocarparts, something like 45 quid. Gets to 90 now in about 3-4 mins

BahnStormer

Status
    pjmspeedy (PM him on the forum).
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

1st Gear

Status
    Eurocarparts is awseome!! ordered evrything from there lastnite at six oclock and it arrived this morning at 9!!!! 8))) talk about quick delivery!! but ive been waiting for my K&N flatpack filter for 2 weeks now !!! crap!

cheers

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbok View Post
    pjmspeedy (PM him on the forum).
    Cheers Lostbok

I sell original geniune parts only.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com