HELP ME!!!!!!!!! Front Grille

willyjoegardiner

Reaction score
Hi guys
I really need help to get replacement grilles for my car. I recently hit a dog :sob:(tried to avoid it) and as well as killing the poor guy, i broke TWO grilles on the car. This is what it looked like before hand.

I'll be needing the Drivers side fog grille and the lower centre grille.

PLEASE PLEASE help!:redrs4:
370322035a6010113101o.jpg

Have you tried ebay? I bought two brand new ones from China for less than £20, I 'might' even have one kicking about depending on the style of your bumper. I can't tell you now as I'm at work and the pictures are blocked :(

Have you tried ebay? I bought two brand new ones from China for less than £20, I 'might' even have one kicking about depending on the style of your bumper. I can't tell you now as I'm at work and the pictures are blocked :(

quattrojames if you had that one for my bumper..... you would be the bestest person on this website..... if not the whole of the internet!!!:jump:

Then I'm very sorry to disappoint you :sorry:

Like I said I was at work when I posted that and the pictures were blocked. I have a standard bumper, and you have the s-line one. The grilles might be available on ebay, failing that it will probably be a dealer job, but I acn't see them being horrifically expensive. Cue pjmspeedy......

The centre grille may even be the same as a standard grille, do you have the part no.?

The below should help:

Link HERE

Which ones are yours? Either style 3 or 4 guess?

807350.png

Last edited:
not the same im afraid. its mine is about 1.5 inches bigger at the bottom. cheers anyhow

Any dealer should be able to get you the part number, and then just search online/ebay/Stoke/Stafford Audi etc.

I don't want to give you the wrong number by looking on Vagcat myself.