LED sidelights - any recommendations?

linners

Reaction score
I fitted THESE from the same supplier and they have never given me any problems, and there are a couple of other owners who have done the same.

James - the sidelights that go with the Halogen headlights and factory Xenons have a different case (with different spec sidelights)....

edit:
Sidelamp bulb for HID-equipped cars - H6W-12V6W
Sidelamp bulb for halo-equipped cars - W5W-12V5W "Sometimes called T10"

so the link you sent are the right ones for factory Xenons?

Last edited:
James - the sidelights that go with the Halogen headlights and factory Xenons have a different case (with different spec sidelights)....

edit:
Sidelamp bulb for HID-equipped cars - H6W-12V6W
Sidelamp bulb for halo-equipped cars - W5W-12V5W "Sometimes called T10"

so the link you sent are the right ones for factory Xenons?

Yes your correct about the xenons. The ones I linked to are for halogen lights - not for xenons. I was just linking to those to explain to the OP that I have used LED's from Ultraleds.co.uk and had no issues, I obviously cannot vouch for xenon compatible ones as I have no experience of those.

The ones posted by the OP in the original link are also for 501 fitment so from that I assumed that the OP has halogen lights, I can't find any mention of him having Xenon's unless I've missed something?

Last edited:
no probs - just making sure he's aware that there's a difference ;)

your link did look liek it might even be for the Xenon's version: the heading looks like it says 501's and T10's...

Do those have resistors error free built in I have OEM Xennons and thinking of getting some.

the oens i posted do, thats why i got em. the company also sell festoons for the number plate lights.