Motechmike

Reaction score
Hi guys just a few picks

Thanks Mike

DSC03675.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly low! The grey lowers look is very popular on Audizine, and I quite like it myself :cool:

Some wheel spacers would finish it off IMO - but then I guess you would have to lose some of the lowness?

thanks guys its runs a 5mm spacer on the rear and none on the front but it will rub from time to time on the front

Wow that looks really nice and low. What coilovers did you go for?

Nice!

What wheels are they and how much they set you back?

Very nice mate, i'd agree with James and leave the lowers black.

Wheels look Nice!
I like the way the Arches look wider with the Lower look...

Rotas? Looks superb :icon_thumright:

That is a credit to you looks soooo nice. Have you got tinted plate's on it too?? I do love the smoked plates had them on my least 6 cars.

That is a credit to you looks soooo nice. Have you got tinted plate's on it too?? I do love the smoked plates had them on my least 6 cars.

Yes there is a place near the unit that makes them up love them ha ha

That looks sweeeeeeeeeet!

Definitely gotta get the wheels/suspension sorted on mine after seeing that! Mines currently sitting up high like an Allroad!! :sadlike:

Lookin' sweet matey, agree on the colour coding tho, but wheels are stunning. :icon_thumright:

cool :cool:
what offset are they and spill the beans on where to get em then

there from a guy who deals with the trade so drop me a pm and i will get a price etc.. think he only has 18's in stock at the mo.

Oh they also do them with the black center..

:hubbahubba:

PX me the wheels in the mean time then. Nice set of S4 Avus with good Falken 452's........ You know you want to........:tocktock:

PX me the wheels in the mean time then. Nice set of S4 Avus with good Falken 452's........ You know you want to........:tocktock:

hmmm... they're nice, but would you really part with a set of genuine S4 Avus wheels for reps that are worth half as much?

What are they worth and what are the S4 avus worth do you reckon lostbok?

new - most reps are about £400-£500 for a set of 4 (which ties in as I think he said £1k inc decent rubber).

new - I think the S4 Avus III's are around £500 per corner!

James - Them BBS reps are worth good money with tyres, most companies sell them £800+ and ive seen them at that price without tyres too!

Get rid of the Avus mate and get them BBS on yours, they'll look neat especially with your colour :icon_thumright:

Set of Avus with tyres in mint condition worth around £600ish (2nd hand)

Hmmm - i reckon the BBS will look good, especially with the H&R's that are heading my way next month. :hubbahubba:

My Avus aren't mint, but tyres are fairly handy. Only thing that worries me about reps is that they are laquered and as soon as the laquer starts to lift, they are trashed and not worth anything. Lets see what Mike wants for them with a px, and then decide if the bank of S4 can afford it.......:yes:

sorry guys rims and coil overs stay with the car...

As for them being reps sure.. But most of them out there are 8.5 all round not 9.5 :happy:

Hmmm - i reckon the BBS will look good, especially with the H&R's that are heading my way next month. :hubbahubba:

My Avus aren't mint, but tyres are fairly handy. Only thing that worries me about reps is that they are laquered and as soon as the laquer starts to lift, they are trashed and not worth anything. Lets see what Mike wants for them with a px, and then decide if the bank of S4 can afford it.......:yes:

Yeeaaaahhh go for it!!