B6 L.E.D lights

A4TSPORT

Reaction score
Hey guys, was just curious into finding out if you can actually get head lights which have the l.e.d bulbs built in?? im thinking of doing this mod by buying the l.e.d strips as ive been told their cheap but thought if head lights for a4 b6 are actually made with them already fitted?

Cheers

Jace

Is that what the genuine Audi one look like?

There is no genuine Audi headlamp with led stripe for B6.
IIRC most models from 2009 have it. And it started when R8 and A5 came out.

There is no genuine Audi headlamp with led stripe for B6.
IIRC most models from 2009 have it. And it started when R8 and A5 came out.

Sorry, thats what I ment (the B8 ones)

Do they have indicators like that?

Lot of money for a mod all the chavs are copying.

I was looking at doing the led strip in the headlamps but was warned off of those ebay specials as most of them are for left hand drive but they say they will fit right hand drive.
I then bought some of the universal led strips but when I tried them with the factory headlamps it just didn't look right.
So I fitted them lower in the bumper where the fog lamps are and I'm very happy with them.

picture of them fitted

ledaudi1-1.jpg

ledaudi5.jpg

I was looking at doing the led strip in the headlamps but was warned off of those ebay specials as most of them are for left hand drive but they say they will fit right hand drive.
I then bought some of the universal led strips but when I tried them with the factory headlamps it just didn't look right.
So I fitted them lower in the bumper where the fog lamps are and I'm very happy with them.

picture of them fitted

ledaudi1-1.jpg

ledaudi5.jpg

is that legal?

Perfectly legal, so long as you don't alter the original position of factory fitted lights there is no problem with extra lighting so long as you don't show red to the front and white to the rear, there was an issue with blue led's fitted but this was defined by so long as anything blue dosen't flash there is no problem, only condition being any extra lighting fitted must work, i say this as a hgv driver who has had to mot trucks with more lights than blackpool illuminations, don't suppose car mot's are any different regards lighting.

There's a user on here who has fitted a set of these. I can't remember his name except to say I think it's a 1.9TDi 100 black saloon low as you like with 20's IIRC ....? He bought it from another user on here, Maybe M?? PRE or similar, hopefully someone can help me .....