Pics of my Audi A4 TDI S Line

lionyo

Reaction score
Just got her serviced from Audi got the fuel filter, air filter and oil change etc done also put an new anti roll bar and new bushes and she is now running sweet no nasty knocks and engine noise has gone quieter after the service.

P1000954.jpg

She looks well,the wheels make it stand out from other s-lines. I wouldn't be a fan of the number plate though, a set of metal/german style always suit them.

Have you any mods planned?

She looks well,the wheels make it stand out from other s-lines. I wouldn't be a fan of the number plate though, a set of metal/german style always suit them.

Have you any mods planned?
Might get it chipped but don't know who does it, anyone know someone in the midlands who can remap her for me she has 130bhp at the momment after a remap how much could i get and would fuel economy improve?

Last edited:
Might get it chipped but don't know who does it, anyone know someone in the midlands who can remap her for me she has 130bhp at the momment after a remap how much could i get and would fuel economy improve?

There's a lot of people on here who can recommend companies to remap it for you but my friend has his own company and is based in Rugby. He travels all over the UK so can come to your work if needed!
He recently mapped one of the members on here in the B8 section and he's over the moon with the service and the results.

Check his website out.
http://www.cnlremappingltd.co.uk/

also where abouts in the midlands are you ?

Really nice looking ride :respekt:

Last edited: