Aux In

Seifer780

Reaction score
Is there any way that I can get an aux in other than using the tape player?? I mean it works, but it's just a little tacky.

new stereo? Fitted mine yesterday deceptively easy.

fm transmitter both wireless and wired?

How does that fit into the stock Audi system? I don't really understand, you'll have to clarify a little better, mate.

connects 2 is a good way to do this, I use it with my iphone and when a call comes in it uses the car speakers for the audio and the mic on the iphone. Had one in my old golf and that worked great to. U can get them in halfords on order.

More importantly, how do I fix the format of this forum?? Seems that in threads, the recent posts are at the top as opposed to the bottom as they are on every other forum. If there is an option to change it, I can't seem to find it.

Tempotopaz.com
Audizine.com
a4mods.com
audi-forums.com

I have the 6 CD changer installed already in the car, the stock one. Does this mean I have to remove it to use the AUX IN?

Do you mean the Audi Symphony II or do you have a separate changer? if the latter, as far as i know its on or the other. In my experience if you have the aux plug you tend not to use the CD's as much so you could sell the changer to fund it.
If your not sure what you have take a look on:
http://www.ibiblio.org/tkan/audi/radios/radios.html

Hope this helps