Photoshop Request

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Any clever chaps out there that can do me a favour?

See the thread I've started in the Photography/Photoshop section.

I'm wanting to see some new wheels on my car but cant decide on the colour - black or anthracite...

Many thanks guys...

I'll have a go at it tonight if I get chance, need to find a pic of a car with them on that is in roughly the same position in the pic as your car is in the pics you've posted (if you get what I mean?) Its REALLY difficult to shop the pic of the wheel you posted onto your car :(

The link in the photoshop thread takes you to a Frenchman's site. He's got an Imola Yellow Rs4 with the TD wheels in silver. He uses the car as a race circuit safety car. There's quite a few pics of his car on that link at various angles?

I'll post up a few pics of my car at various angles... maybe that'll help?

DSC_0069.jpg

+

600x450_A4_MTM_DSC075881.jpg

In Black and Anthracite please.

TeamDynamics_Pro_Race1_black.jpg

Stoaksey I will post some pictures of my brothers RS4 with Anthracite alloys. Im sure you will be impressed. And get you thinking.:icon_thumright:
The link in the photoshop thread takes you to a Frenchman's site. He's got an Imola Yellow Rs4 with the TD wheels in silver. He uses the car as a race circuit safety car. There's quite a few pics of his car on that link at various angles?

I'll post up a few pics of my car at various angles... maybe that'll help?

Last edited:
Here you go;
Rs42.jpg

BrosRS4.jpg

BrosRS4Brake.jpg

:hubbahubba: ahh man this aint right posting pics of these beasts.
I was close to geting some of them Jade R's when they first came out but Mania wouldnt budge on their price. That just looks ffff-in aggressive.
:aggressive:

Yeah think they are mate but even the B5's look ****** huge behind the wheel. You got your brakes yet Smooth???

Not yet, Waiting to hear back about some S4 callipers, but also now chatting to stoaksey again about his B5 RS4 setup. Hence getting excited about seeing the RS4 brakes on that B5 and assuming they were the OEM B5 setup.

Get paid this week so big brakes will be happening soon.

Go on, snap his hands off! Them Mo-fo's are biigggg. are the discs 360mm on the B5 RS4???

That's one of the things I'm waiting to hear from him. I've done a bit of searching around and it looks like they might be, "365mm x 34mm discs" but that could very well be the B7 spec.

B5 brakes:

"B5 Brakes were developed jointly in house by Audi and Cosworth Technologies. It has 360 millimetres (14.17 in) diameter by 32 mm (1.260 in) thick radially vented and floating cast iron discs at the front, with double-piston floating brake calipers, and 312 mm (12.28 in) by 22 mm (0.866 in) discs with a single-piston floating caliper at the rear, giving the RS4 braking to match, needing less than 50 metres (164 ft) to come to a full stop from a speed of 110 km/h (68.4 mph)."

...sounds good to me.

B5 RS4 are 360 and B7 RS4 are 365 but you can use 360 B5's with the B7 Callipers.

B5 RS4 calliper next to a A4 B5 1.8T calliper
DSC00084.jpg

and fitted to a B5 1.8T
DSC00082.jpg

Here you go;
Rs42.jpg

BrosRS4.jpg

BrosRS4Brake.jpg

Do you know what size/offset they are? Have seen them advertised but didn't realise they'd fit...

Quite like them though.

Been offered a set of 9.5x19ET30 MTMs so may go that way instead of the TDs now, as they're a good price. Would get them sprayed though :hubbahubba:

B5 brakes:

"B5 Brakes were developed jointly in house by Audi and Cosworth Technologies. It has 360 millimetres (14.17 in) diameter by 32 mm (1.260 in) thick radially vented and floating cast iron discs at the front, with double-piston floating brake calipers, and 312 mm (12.28 in) by 22 mm (0.866 in) discs with a single-piston floating caliper at the rear, giving the RS4 braking to match, needing less than 50 metres (164 ft) to come to a full stop from a speed of 110 km/h (68.4 mph)."

...sounds good to me.

Like wot he sed...

:icon_thumright:

B5 RS4 are 360 and B7 RS4 are 365 but you can use 360 B5's with the B7 Callipers.

B5 RS4 calliper next to a A4 B5 1.8T calliper
DSC00084.jpg

and fitted to a B5 1.8T
DSC00082.jpg

Mine are like night and day compared to the pics here...
I'll post up a pic shortly of the rear, having painted the rear calliper at the weekend, so you'll get an idea of the condition/size of the rears.

Sorry for all the posts - been catching up!

Apologies for the magazine with X factor over it. It's not mine honest!!
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

The front discs are just as clean...

I will have some pics of a red B5 RS4 Avant with black Pro Race on in about 2 weeks as I have a set on order for one of my customers. Once I have the pics I will post them up for you.

Guess that'd be Grizz at Unit 20 then ?!
He stole my idea damn him !! He mentioned a potential GB??

Quite annoying actually as I was to be the first RS4 in the UK (that I've been able to establish) that would have had the TDs. Now possibly the 2nd!

Although I've just been offered a set of polished silver MTM Bimoto's 19x9.5J ET30 with 2x sets of tyres (1 set with 4mm and 1 set with 3mm) + a set of 10mm spacers, all for £1000... ALmost difficult to say no to.

:lmfao:

Do you know what size/offset they are? Have seen them advertised but didn't realise they'd fit...

Quite like them though.

Been offered a set of 9.5x19ET30 MTMs so may go that way instead of the TDs now, as they're a good price. Would get them sprayed though :hubbahubba:

Yeh they are wide 9.5 ET29 with spacers need to clarify.

I have seen MTMs on another RS4 B5 same colour. But they look too flat These JDr's are deep and sway in more. You would need to paint them though.

Don't buy yet get some opinions first.:motz:

yes the B5 Rs4 are bigger discs at 360mm, Huge and 2pot!!!
Only problem Ill have is getting in between the disc and alloy when I clean the inside rim, its already a task with the standard 288mm discs on..

yes the B5 Rs4 are bigger discs at 360mm, Huge and 2pot!!!
Only problem Ill have is getting in between the disc and alloy when I clean the inside rim, its already a task with the standard 288mm discs on..

:hi:

It's easy with those rims J7USS! Easiest wheels ever for keeping clean.
I don't have any problems keeping the inside of my wheels clean, even the fronts (the rear discs are 312mm dia). It is definitely a squeeze, as there's probably only an inch gap around the disc and slightly less around the caliper :crying:, but enough to get in a brush .

Polished Bliss/Halfrauds do a decent brush, which is long enough for a 8-9" wide wheel for only a few quid.

I take mine off every other month though to clean properly, and use Poorboys Wheel Sealant. Brilliant stuff. Used to have to use an aggressive :weight_lift2: spray on cleaner to shift the dirt/dust, but using the Poorboys stuff, it's literally just soapy water. :applaus:

I've got so much room between my current brakes and my 19" R8's that I could walk a damp dog between the spokes to keep them clean!

...with the B5 RS4 setup I may have to resort to a hamster. (Don't tell the RSPCA).