What's a Votex worth these days?

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Otty is On - bit gutted because I have stone chips and its only been 5 days...:huh:.....more pics once the finishing touches have been sorted!
100_3457.jpg

Well my Votex is going to be up for grabs in the next few days, just wondering what its worth to someone who wants it.
Not my cup of tea to be honest hence why I removed it but somefolk do like it still.

Its the Front and Rear only though as Ive kept the Side skirts on...:eyebrows:
100_3294.jpg

100_3354.jpg

Obviously will need a respray to your colour and the front underside is scuffed which is expected with the Low "Jaw" of the votex!

Last edited:
That spoiler :slapped:

Apart from that, yours is one of the best looking B6's I've seen, and I've seen some of the Yank B6's which are on another level!

Thanks Guys. Spoiler has grown on me, its different!!

Trying to compete with the yanks over on the Zine is just way too costly, them guys have got it cushy over there, some of them were saying you only need a surname to get a £15,000 loan,lol...bits are just so cheap aswell, it aint fair! ant remember his name now but there is an A4 that he's spent $17,000 on and he's only 22...wtf!

More Pics will follow soon, the back end is having a respray next week due to the real poor colour match, this colour is just a nightmare, so many variations of shade and then theres the pressure your spraying at etc then the "blow in" its had in the past is just poor - Ive had nothing but stress the minute I put the rear on. The front is spot on, no issues (apart from collecting several stone chips)
Scratched my side skirt (fell of the ****** OEM jack - DONT ASK) so thats got to be sorted. Been soooooo busy with work, I just aint had the time to put into it but Im making time next wek regardless!:weight_lift2:

Looks nice mate :) Are you going for an S4 grille again?

I'm sure there will be a queue for the Votex ;)

I wouldn't mind the rear...

Your car is looking fantastic look forward to more pictures.....

i bought al my kit from ebay separely, front woz 200 side skirts 170 and rear 160

James - The S4 grill is in 2nd place, I have the original otty grill to try first then failing that, its S4 grill :beerchug:...

Ive had some good interest in the Kit but want to try and sell them both together so it gives someone a chance to have the main parts together, ill give it week and if that fails then Ill sell them seprately

Ive had some good interest in the Kit but want to try and sell them both together so it gives someone a chance to have the main parts together, ill give it week and if that fails then Ill sell them seprately
Fair enough but if you split them let me know on the front cheers Paul.