Ready painted rear spoiler e-bay....any good??

Paint match was spot on, but the fit wasn't perfect like it says I had gaps on either end but only small.

I wouldn't bother mate it's worth paying the extra for the proper one, it looks ALOT better.

them paint codes/colours are bogus too ly7w is my car colour its light metallic silver or silbersee mettalic not lake silver...i've lost all faith in e bay

I got mine from Canada in 2007 for around £45 (from Delsa Motorsports, don't think they're still around) and it was excellent. Paint match was very good (unlike my lowers :sadlike:) and the fitment was very good for the price, a nice little mod.

People have complained that it's slightly too short and doesn't go from end to end completely, but that's being fussy. For the price it's good value for money. I think the fitment issue is more to do with it being virtually impossible to sit it exactly on the curvature of the bootlid rather than the actual spoiler being crap.

It was either this or go to the dealer for the real thing, and being 20 at the time I liked to waste money on more important things :shutup2:

a4%20%286%29.jpg

a4%20%2813%29.jpg

Last edited: