A4 Allroad Arch Extensions

John @ DW

Reaction score
Website
www.designerwheels.co.uk
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a set of A4 Allroad arch extensions, other than the main stealers? I just need the arches not a full kit. I think I have seen a guy on here who can soruce cheap genuine parts, but I can't remember who.

Try PJMSPEEDY mate, he's spot on and very Quick with orders!:icon_thumright:

Thinking of using them to make a wide bodied A4 :sly:?

Yep i will second that ,
allroaders are A6s .

I stand corrected what i meant was allroaders pre summer 2009 were A6s :lmfao:,

wiki snippit :
A4 allroad quattro

An allroad variant of the A4 Avant, similar to the Audi A6 allroad quattro, was announced by Audi in February 2009. The A4 allroad quattro features a wider track, increased ground clearance, quattro permanent four-wheel drive, a distinctive radiator grille, stainless steel underbody guards and roof rails. It is expected to be available in the early summer of 2009.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_A4#cite_note-allroad-pr-21
The car was unveiled in 2009 Geneva Motor Show.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_A4#cite_note-22

Thinking of using them to make a wide bodied A4 :sly:?

That is exactly what I am doing. Wide arches modded to fit the A4, 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear wheels (with 285/25/20 tyres) and probably a 50mm drop. I need the arch extensions to get the 50mm drop in as the rears stick out a little and I don't want to go with a stretched tyre. It should look sweet when they are on. I'll take pics and post them up once it is sorted.

I stand corrected what i meant was allroaders pre summer 2009 were A6s :lmfao:,

wiki snippit :
A4 allroad quattro

An allroad variant of the A4 Avant, similar to the Audi A6 allroad quattro, was announced by Audi in February 2009. The A4 allroad quattro features a wider track, increased ground clearance, quattro permanent four-wheel drive, a distinctive radiator grille, stainless steel underbody guards and roof rails. It is expected to be available in the early summer of 2009.
The car was unveiled in 2009 Geneva Motor Show.

The older ones where all A6 based, I am trying to get out and look at both versions to see which will be the best to work with to get them on the B6.

Good work John, keep us posted with your progress. :thumbsup:

Any news on this as I'm looking to do same on my cab