B6 Useful Ebay finds

They'd triple the value of my car :)

Probably need to fork out for new wheels as well though :(

50 quid for the cover, fitting kit and delivery?

Go down to your local dealer and you'll get all the covers and fittings for less

What is it with these f*!kwits on e-bay trying to sell genuine Audi parts for 4 times what they cost??? Do they really think that people won't check the prices with dealers first......

Similar to the guy trying to sell double din housings for £100 plus delivery when the dealer will sell you one for £40....

Rant over....

What is it with these f*!kwits on e-bay trying to sell genuine Audi parts for 4 times what they cost??? Do they really think that people won't check the prices with dealers first......

I wonder how many people do though? When I bought that cover I think it was £11, but I didn't think for a minute it would be that cheap!

Similar to the guy trying to sell double din housings for £100 plus delivery when the dealer will sell you one for £40....

Rant over....

Some dealers however are not so helpful with parts or part numbers - granted if you go in and ask for a price you know the worst case scenario.
Great we have access to ETKA which gives an approximate price if you have it installed on your PC.
I have sold small new Audi parts all over the world and even I think it's a bit crazy what people will buy at what cost.

This guy even lists the part number on sale so you would of thought people would check!

Yep, don't get me wrong, if I had the time and could make that much profit I'd do it too as people do pay that!

Same with the LCR splitters that sell for double the cost price, and ridiculously cheap mk1 and mk2 golf parts that sell for a fortune because there supposedly rare

The worst one I've seen recently is the guy asking nearly £400!!! for a s-line lower front bumper and grilles.....

Last time I checked it was £165 from the dealer and the grills can be had from hong kong for about £20 each.....

He out the item up for auction and was bid £160 which was below the reserve price....

I say let them keep advertising, because it costs them every time they list an item....

How much difference would S4 ARB's make when compared to the standard sport ones ?

Front is the same across the range! Fitted the rear to mine a month or so ago, makes a difference, but not the complete transformation that it was when i got a full set of Eibach ones for my LC. Front is about the max you want at 28mm, but 20mm for the rear is not particularly thick. Cheap mod though, cost me £79 for genuine new Audi parts.

was that the S4 one you fitted though as per the ebay link?

the B7 RS4 one is thicker & much better

was that the S4 one you fitted though as per the ebay link?

the B7 RS4 one is thicker & much better

Fitted the RS4 one, but i am pretty sure it is 20mm. Was ordered from an RS4 part number so i know its the right one

pretty sure the S4 & RS4 are different. RS4 is about 25mm is it not?

I looked at the Avant one but am a little concerned about the damage at the bottom, don't know how easy a fix it wil be.
me too. I have a history of buying things in the assumption it won't be that bad to fix.. includinga rear ended S2, which I ended up reshelling completely over a year of weekends :)

Finishes tomorrow.

If it doesn't make the reserve, I think the car will be kept for the foreseeable future. Unless someone wants a swap for a 1.9TDi Quattro Avant...

It would need to be a hell of a tdi !