B6 Useful Ebay finds

the money would be better spent on a set of HIDs (actually a lot less money) and decent LED sidelight bulbs. And if you absolutely insist on DRLs I think you can get fog grills with strips of LEDs inbuilt. I'd still rather stay well away from them though. It's personal taste at the end of the day but I'd rather have Xenon/HIDs for decent lighting than fake DRLs

Reactions: Neilb1
I'm still torn between bringing these over to Finland and trying to find a new friend to paint them (instead of paying 800€) or selling them. Pop up headlight washers included to anyone on here for £360 plus delivery. Or they may yet end up in my garage over here with a bunch of other stuff that causes raised eyebrows with my missus :)
Audi S4 B6 front and rear bumpers (fits A4) | eBay

Better post than my previous one.....

My 19"x9.5" BBS LM reps with nearly new tyres are for sale, fit b6 and b7 without any arch mods, spacers, or scraping/rubbing, £500. Full advert here ------> Classifieds: 19" BBS LM reps with nearly new tyres

100_0673.jpg

100_0672.jpg

Are you considering it then?

Yes Az, I've put a deposit on it and going to view on Tuesday hopefully. It's for the mrs actually. Could you suggest anything in particular I should be looking out for on this particular model? I know the rear wipe motors a common fault but seems to have had that done recently. Sorry I'm not too clued up on Audis really. Last/only one I had was in '07 and it was brand new so nothing. To really worry about there. This one seems a bit pricey but I Just want a solid reliable car for her and the babies that she can keep for a number of years to come. Thanks :)

Somebody local in Surrey needs to buy these asap - absolute bargain and a lovely looking wheel - too far from me and he wants cash on collection otherwise I would have clicked buy it now

set of 4 alloy wheels, sportec, 18 inch , 5x112 audi, vw group | eBay

Relisted here....

info from seller:
offset 35
18 x 8.5J H2
one has been repaired, all are straight with no dents.
Were on an 04 A4

Relisted here....

info from seller:
offset 35
18 x 8.5J H2
one has been repaired, all are straight with no dents.
Were on an 04 A4

i tried to persuade the mrs into letting me buy them, even though we don't have the money for them, and even though we don't have the money to refurbish them, and even though we don't have the money to buy tyres for them, and for some reason she wouldn't have it. :-/ I would of wanted them as winter wheels, but even when I reluctantly said she could even have them on her avant she STILL declined, no pleasing women sometimes!!

Still, someone has been lucky and hit the buy it now as they're now ended even though there was 28 days left on the listing. Wonder if it was anyone on here? If it is I'll be dead envious as I've always loved those sportec's.

i tried to persuade the mrs into letting me buy them, even though we don't have the money for them, and even though we don't have the money to refurbish them, and even though we don't have the money to buy tyres for them, and for some reason she wouldn't have it. :-/ I would of wanted them as winter wheels, but even when I reluctantly said she could even have them on her avant she STILL declined, no pleasing women sometimes!!

Still, someone has been lucky and hit the buy it now as they're now ended even though there was 28 days left on the listing. Wonder if it was anyone on here? If it is I'll be dead envious as I've always loved those sportec's.

Very unreasonable mate. I still haven't shown my missus the S4 ronals in the garage that need refurb'd and tyres :)

Very unreasonable mate. I still haven't shown my missus the S4 ronals in the garage that need refurb'd and tyres :)

Haha! Well I don't think I'd get away with storing any other wheels as we've already got her winter wheels and tyres in the shed so no more room for other wheels :( and no room in my garage cos my car just about fits in there as it is, and there's no way the car is being left out in substitute for some wheels!

Someone has got an absolute bargain for some awesome wheels though!

S4 interior on Glasgow gumtree (not mine). if you need transportation contact paisley freight, who will do a pallet for an excellent price
--- NICE AUDI A4 S4 RS4 01-08 RARE RECARO HALF LEATHER ALCANTARA SPORT SEATS --- in East End, Glasgow | Tuning & Styling for Sale | Gumtree.com

This Ad is a scam. I was in contact with him and he claims he is a Flight Sergeant for the RAF named David Barow. He replies in broken English and tries to make you complete a extremely long winded transaction through PayPoint. Unfortunately for him I work for the MOD and have checked his name on our Databases and he is most definately nothing to do with the RAF. He is currently under investigation.

Reactions: audilad9