Porsche wheels on A4 Avant

marv

Reaction score
just wondering weater porcshe wheels fitted a4 b6 avant and what will 9" wheels will look like on the rear

With wheels mate your best finding the ones you like/want and all the details;

. Diameter
. Width
. Stud pattern
. Offset (ET)

Then you'll be able to get alot more info on weather they fit. Porsche alloys seem to have high offsets usually so id imagine they would fit with adapters just a case of widths as some 911 alloys that i was lokking at are 9s for the front and 11s for the rear so you would probably need two sets of fronts to get them to fit nicely or big spacers to fit the 11s

front 8 x 19 et 57

rear 11 x 19 et 67

stud diameter 130

if i put spacers on rear make the wheel cum further out the wheel arch???

Did RyanjonS4 fit Porsche wheels to his S4? Or was it just photoshop? :think:

thats what i was thinking four front 1s has any 1 got any pics of vag cars with theses on

s4993copy.jpg

You want to use the 19x8 ET57 with a H&R hub adaptor. You can use their 15mm, 20mm or 22mm adaptors depending on how you want the wheels to site in the arch. The 22mm will give you an offset of ET35 which is the lowest you can get away with an 8" rim. If you want a set let me know and I will get you a price.
The 11s will not go no the rear, I will be putting some 10s on the back on my newly aquired B6 Avant and they are tight!! The 11 will not go any where near without serious arch mods.

Did RyanjonS4 fit Porsche wheels to his S4? Or was it just photoshop? :think:

Sadly its still just a photoshop :crying:

I think the stance would need to be spot on to be running porsche rims so coilovers are a must. At a £1000+ though I cant see my self being able to justify it anytime soon as the standard s4 wheels have really grown on me, and the 15mm spacers improve the stance greatly.

i have a set ov coilovers in the garage waiting for my wheels, i think yhe best thing is 4 front porsche wheels for my car

If your set on some porkas then id say piece together 4xfronts from

.ebay
.edition38
.piston heads
.breakers yards

they sound like they gona be a pain to get hold of and fit them, found a comany that do replicas but 200 a wheel 8" then the adaptors then the tyres you think it be worth it and look good??

Is it a certain style of porsche wheel you've got in mind or just anything from that stable?

There are a few types I think would suit a b6, some go for cheap.....some go for a fortune

fancy the 996 wheels in 19" there a company called merseyspeed that do the replicas and sell the wheels seperate

yeah i heard that, 800 it will be for the x4 8" front wheels whitch i dnt think is bad at all

got to admit that when i read that the rear wheels were 11 inches wide this was the first image that sprung to mind.....lol

enjoy..

[ y t v]www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqZ28m8uCo[/ y t v]

Last edited: