Fog lights when unlocking help plz!!!!!!!!!!

David280585

Reaction score
i have a a4 b6 tdi 2.5 163 v6 sport cab on a 53,
when i bought it when i locked and unlocked the doors it turned fogs on at night which i liked but now it doesnt and i dont have a clue any help would be much appreciated cheers:readit:

thats welcome home lighting mate, as far as im aware the light switch in the car has to be set to auto and next to it there is little button/switch that also has something to do with it, maybe youve turned it off or altered something.
theres plenty of people on here that have it so im sure someone will be along shortly that will know more about it than me.
thats my next mod so ill be all ears aswell.

thats welcome home lighting mate, as far as im aware the light switch in the car has to be set to auto and next to it there is little button/switch that also has something to do with it, maybe youve turned it off or altered something.
theres plenty of people on here that have it so im sure someone will be along shortly that will know more about it than me.
thats my next mod so ill be all ears aswell.

brilliant thanks for that its sorted now, i wondered what that button was for:thumbsup:

yes sorted thanks 1 wheel only,
you must be a biker? what do you ride? i have a 2003 z1000

k5 GSX-R 1000, All black, spent loads, very sorted, 181bhp at the wheel, although ive had all the r1 models and have to say that the 54 plate underseat version i had was my fave, not as quick as the gixer but felt more suited to it.
heres a couple for you

DSC00779ed.jpg

yamaha-r1-03-bikepics-070251.jpg

bikepics-567737-800.jpg

Image003.jpg

2007-05-26113911.jpg

They are fantastic looking bikes.....

Wish I took my test as a kid.....still thinking about taking it....and then rebuilding one of my all time favourite bikes RD400F...a completely mental 2 stroke....

Some serious knee down action there :respekt:

2 stroke ! the good old days, the one for me to have sat in the garage would be the good old gamma 500 !