Chip n Spin

I'll probably be there, more just to say "hi".... MIGHT have a spin up on the dyno (might as well if I'm going all that way!)... how much is it just for the power-run?

See above and the separate thread/forum - 26th September...

So:

1. stoakseya4
2. lostbok

just remember if you follow the post code, etc.... get there and there's not a BIG sign saying "Chipped UK car tuning" (or similar), then ignore the unit number, there;s two wiith the same number (don't ask!!!) and you need to go down to the next line of units on the industrial estate... <100 metres away, but if you wait until 8,30am to find that out you'll be number 10 in the queue, not number one!

Nice one.

Will give me chance for a chat with numbers 1-9 then !

:slap:

he he..... I know what you mean, but there's nothing saying that you HAVE to leave....a dn once you're threre, you won't want to sit around waiting for 250k mile Passats to have power-runs while you're waiting for your RS4 and a power-map!!

True. Had the map done yesterday though, so only the Power Run for me. Am interested to see how it stacks up against what it's supposed to be...:faint:

Not really that interested in the numbers if I'm honest as it's silly quick now, and 380bhp was fine as it was in standard. But curiosity and all that, and hopefully meet a few peeps from here too, and all that...

balls... just checked my diary... I knew that date was familliar for a reason... and it's something I DEFINTELY can;t get out of, so I'm not gonan make it... bah! maybe the next one (they usually have them every 3-4months)