Slammed A4 Avants

marv

Reaction score
hi there i am wanting to put cilovers and 19" wheels for my a4 avant, i just dnt know what wheels 2 go for, like the wheels fithyrich has on his, post some pics that i can have a look at thanks:photo:

i too would like some pictures of lowered avants, im going to go look at a mint one tomorrow and need to visualise what can be done besides the obvious SQ ice install. :redrs4:

3780525976_00e3349659_b.jpg

Personally I think slammed cars look "Chavvy".

And what's the point of taking a practical load carrying car like an Avant and lowering it so that you can't carry loads any more and making it an impractical car? Given the number of 100mm tall speed tables near where I live it also seems tempting fate for expensive underbody damage. Seems entirely pointless to me.

But each to his own...

i think it looks the dogs tbh, and im not a chav :)

Reactions: Rich187
wooooooooow, these pics are great, like thr s-line speedline wheels and those bs ch and bbs lm in 19"s wit steatched tyres

Like a lowered car, but not too much.
Cars with wheels actually sitting up inside the arch :no:

Stretched tyres :noway:

But do like the fact people want to make their cars individual.

If you dont like stretch have a look on here, mines abit daft but these are ridiculous

www.tyrestretch.com

I like alittle tuck on the front and poke on the rear, need air ride so badly :yum:

would like the bentley wheels but they are crazy money!!!!! just like the euro look,tha ty i woz going for the streached lookand i have the votex kit on

As long as its not the same bentleys i have :ninja:

Have alook at prices, ull be suprised how much you get them for on a good day

haha no mate wouldnt do that, they are going for crazy money 1000+

Slammed:end_of_discction:

20080123charlys20080035va2.jpg

pict0145ew9.jpg

img6077.jpg

Love or hate air..it makes these avants look hard as nails...

IMG%5D

Last edited:
**** me that Black one is Decked!!
Loving the wheels on the grey one, not a deep dish fan but with it decked, it looks good...

thats a good price, where find them? i have loked every where