HEAD SCRATCH (help)

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi all just arrived home from a night out ,and just locked the car and the driver's door window went down to half way and the passenger door will not lock all other door's locked but driver's window still open and passenger door lot locking also red light on driver's door on but not flashing..

I would hazard a guess it's the passenger door switch, which is part of the lock mechanism. You could remove the door card and WD40 the lock bit, it works for sticky A3's for a while, no reason to think an A4 is much different.

Cheers Mark ..I have had the fuse box cover off and the fuse that lock's the driver's door also lock's the passenger door which in turn must aid the central locking.15a fuse number 22 on the fuse panel ...But i still have the problem with the driver's window .If i use the switch on the diver's door i can raise the window up to almost closed if i use the remote to close the window from out side the window will shut then will come down by say a 1/4 ,i think it may need to be hocked up for a scan
the car locks fine and all other fuses are ok ???????

Try closing it with the key in the drivers door. Turn and hold the key clockwise, (or is it anti clockwise?), that may help close the window.
Are all the other windows ok?

Xmay all the doors lock now with both key and remote if i use the key to close the window it will close then drop by a 1/4 when i pull the key out...