My Slipper Wagon...

filthyrich

slipper wagonz
Reaction score
After taking off the Oettinger kit off I now roll with a S-line make over...
Die hard Purists please look away now..
Following pics contain Poke,Stretch and serious slammage..

011.jpg

028.jpg

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh Looking Good Rich, I like it. Looks the part mate.
Them alloys have grown on me loads but im just too damn lazy to keep on top of cleaning them!

Lovely :thumbsup: Those wheels are gorgeous and worth the work to keep them clean IMO.

The tyres are a personaly thing, what would worry me most would be the wheel rim :bye:

Love them Speedlines ! Can never find them for sale...
Don't love them tyres... Personal preference and all that. But I'd be over-sizing the tyre to protect the rims !

That an S4 with Milltek or similar then??

:applaus:

What size wheels are they? 9.5s ? Spacers ??

Love 'em.

Do you get much muck up the sides of the car around the arches as a result of them being so far out in the arch??

Did that make sense?! :redface:

Nah...its a 20v...
APR Tuned Stage 1+ Remap
Larger Injectors
Milltek Sport Turbo back system
Neuspeed Short Shifter Mechanism
KW Variant 2 Coilovers
OEM RS4 Rear ARB modification......
And general de-wankering

As for spacers i got 30 mm out back, 20mm up front Eibach hub centrics..
As for muck you mean rubber from tyres?a lil..
rims are 19'x9' allround...:arco:

Ok, just noticed the S4 front grill and rear diffuser/apron... Does have a non S4 front spoiler though.

All the same very nice looking Avant. Did you ever think about getting the rims painted a darker grey/black at all?

Saw them ! hey do some nice C6 RS6 reps too...

They have a lovely dish to them.

:yes:

I'm lovin the the low and wide look, good work :respekt:

lovely wheels.... don't even look that OTT despite being 19's... with I'm with Stoaksey: over-size the tyres to protect the rims...

Stoaksey - standard B6 S-Line front, blades adn rear, but the rear has been done all in black, rather than colour-coding the lower part of it as per standard.

lovely wheels.... don't even look that OTT despite being 19's... with I'm with Stoaksey: over-size the tyres to protect the rims...

Stoaksey - standard B6 S-Line front, blades adn rear, but the rear has been done all in black, rather than colour-coding the lower part of it as per standard.

Rear is painted in Volvo dark grey...:sign_omg:yes..its true..

how are you finding the rears running, i'm running 25mm spacers as 215/35/19 tyres on the same wheels on my saloon and i rub with people in the back.

with the 30mm spacers do you suffer even more? I have kw varient 1 and maybe the 2's are slightly harder?

how are you finding the rears running, i'm running 25mm spacers as 215/35/19 tyres on the same wheels on my saloon and i rub with people in the back.

with the 30mm spacers do you suffer even more? I have kw varient 1 and maybe the 2's are slightly harder?

Do you have Harder/softer adjustment?if so just make it a lil stiffer or tell people to walk:p

i am going for that look but with the votex kit on, hope it kooks as good as that, what tyres you running 215 35 19??

Sorry, but I don't feel any shame in resurrecting this old thread! I love this car, and thought i'd just say it!! Top quality mate.

As someone asked before though, is the front frill just standard, but blacked around the chrome?

And, i'm loving the completely debadged boot, it looks ace. :arco:

Sweet that how i want mine looking like eventually...:thumbsup:

Cheers for comments...
have recently painted rear lights which i think turned out ok..:hi:

Stuffs053-1.jpg

:yes: im liking them.
What did you use mate? rattle can and lauquer??

Sorry, but I don't feel any shame in resurrecting this old thread! I love this car, and thought i'd just say it!! Top quality mate.

As someone asked before though, is the front frill just standard, but blacked around the chrome?

And, i'm loving the completely debadged boot, it looks ace. :arco:

Cheers..

Yeah the grillle is just a standard one and all the grilles are painted satin black...

wow love the rear lights can you tell me what you used please mate and how you did it lol car loos amazing