Rear ARB Info

Jinx0000

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just about to have my oil service and get the wheels aligned at the same time, i remembered reading about the benefits of upgrading the rear ARB to the RS4 one. So thought it best if i get it done b4 i have the wheel alignment done.

So 2 questions for you all. Where do get your bits from now VAGparts is no more and secondly can anyone confirm i have the current part numbers right?

ROLLBAR 8EO511409AL x1 (Audi dealer quoted £53.77 +vat)
BUSHES 8EO511327D x2
BRACKET 8AO511439 x2
BOLTS N10127707 x4#

Cheers JINX :think:

A4 1.9tdi Avant SE Quattro (53)

I think PJMspeedy does the full kit for just under £75 inc P&P .... drop him a PM and see if he can still get them.

Agree, defo a Must!!
The transformation in drive is amazing

Agree with quattrojames.....as soon as you get any B6 or B7 Audi A4 get the rear ARB changed to the RS4 22mm ARB.....

I've just ordered mine from PJMSpeedy. Can't wait to get it on!

It will be with you on Monday :icon_thumright:

I've supplied no end of these in the last two weeks. I'll be susprised if you will be able to buy any B6 or B7 without this mod already fitted :sm4:

hi all
i have none quattro a4 avant tdi would the rollbar fit mine as well or does
it only fit the quattro version.
cheers scott

How much is the RS4 Arb including vat,

Are you local can it be picked up.:think:

It will be with you on Monday :icon_thumright:

I've supplied no end of these in the last two weeks. I'll be susprised if you will be able to buy any B6 or B7 without this mod already fitted :sm4:

Defo one of the Best mods ive done on mine, at first I couldnt understand why people hyped it up....until I got one fitted, now I can feel the tightness on roundabouts and abit of the odd weaving on the Mway!!:cool:

OK, it arrived Monday, exactly as PJMSpeedy promised. It's being fitted right now at Sanspeed. Can't wait for the phone call to say it's ready!