Where can I get 1 replacement 18 inch alloy?

s-line stu

Reaction score
I need 1 replacement 18 inch alloy wheel due to damage from a pothole causing the wheel to be slightly mis shapen and out of balance.

They are the standard 18 inch 5 spoke alloys (RS6 style) that are on the S-Line models.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get one (used or new) as most places only seem to have sets and I expect a main dealer would be very expensive.

Thanks in advance

Stu

I was gonna say that most main dealers should have them: but like you said - expensive!

Your spare should be the same spec... Just use that until you spot one one (or a set of three) on eBay....

ebay will prob be your best bet, people are always selling singles on there.

Damn shame you didnt post yesterday! I went to the Vw Audi track Day at castle Combe today and someone had a brand new RS6 wheel for sale, £75 or £80 IIRC.

I would send an email to either Stafford Audi or Stoke Audi via their ebay shops as they often have single wheels selling cheap.

Thanks for the replies, ebay only seem to have full sets at the moment but I'll keep a look out and try Stafford and Stoke Audi as James suggested just to see how much.

The OE Five Arms are about £400 each from Audi :(

VAG seem to charge on average 20-40% more for a like for like alloy compared to other manufacturers.

Rip off VAG :banghead:

Like I just posted in the B7 section on this.

I have a set of 4 OEM ones that I want to sell but will split if I can find another 3 takers!

They all have kurbing marks on them but some only less than an inch long and some not. Anyone else interested in a spare then PM me.

Stu - if you're spare isn't a full-spec wheel, it might be worth you taking two, so you have a full spec spare (and push PJM closer to being able to split those up)....

Like I just posted in the B7 section on this.

I have a set of 4 OEM ones that I want to sell but will split if I can find another 3 takers!

They all have kurbing marks on them but some only less than an inch long and some not. Anyone else interested in a spare then PM me.

By the way these can be collected from either Cheshire, Coventry, Birmingham or Leicestershire.