JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Silver cabin trims

I am thinking of swapping out my trims for silver ones as I think they look more better than the dark grey ones I have in at the moment, is this an easy job?

Yet to track down a full trim kit as well, anyone know where I could get my hands on one? (other than fleabay)

Rich
    Audi A4 1.9TDI Quattro Sport in Black - Turbo Dynamics Re-Worked Std Turbo, De-CAT, EGR mod, Remap, RS4 RARB, Koni FSD's and 320m DTM brakes up front.
    Factory fit - HID's (Osram CBI 5k bulbs), Bose, Comfort Pack, Folding Mirrors, Cruise.

2. # ADS
    ADS

BahnStormer

Status
    there's a guide somewhere.... A4mods.com, I think.... somebody will have it linked... it's American, so he's taking carbon trim OUT and putting the fake wood stuff I.... I know but it gives you all the key steps....
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

Audi fanatic

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbok View Post
    there's a guide somewhere.... A4mods.com, I think.... somebody will have it linked... it's American, so he's taking carbon trim OUT and putting the fake wood stuff I.... I know but it gives you all the key steps....
    why would you

BahnStormer

Status
    I know....

I'm not vouching for the Yanks' taste... but at least one of them has had the decency to document the steps and it's not exactly rocket science to transpose wood to Alu, and Alu for wood in the guide....

hey maybe the US where people can sell all the rotten* wood interiors that have been ripped out of European cars? (*pun intended!)
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

1st Gear

Status
    Oh dear, just noticed what I wrote... 'more better' sound like a chav, best nip down to asda tomorrow and get myself a fake burberry cap..

Quote Originally Posted by QuottroA4 View Post
    I am thinking of swapping out my trims for silver ones as I think they look more better than the dark grey ones I have in at the moment, is this an easy job?

Yet to track down a full trim kit as well, anyone know where I could get my hands on one? (other than fleabay)

Rich
    Audi A4 1.9TDI Quattro Sport in Black - Turbo Dynamics Re-Worked Std Turbo, De-CAT, EGR mod, Remap, RS4 RARB, Koni FSD's and 320m DTM brakes up front.
    Factory fit - HID's (Osram CBI 5k bulbs), Bose, Comfort Pack, Folding Mirrors, Cruise.

slipper wagonz

Status
    I have just painted my FAKE wood trims silver they come out quite easy exept for the long dash one which i sweated my arse off getting out!!but after 5 coats of paint and laq they look the nuts..will try and get some pics up..i also did ashtrays aswell.

BahnStormer

Status
    there's soem 40 eBay kits that are a LOT easier to do - don;t even need to remove teh trim.... still, nothing beats the cool cold feel of real metal
    LostBok/BahnStormer77