What wheels are these...please help??

Look like BBS LM's to me. Lovely looking rims but need big brakes behind them.

As said definately not LMs spoke design is different and the bolt recess in the centre of the wheel is different,
but fantastic dish on the rear rims
very nice.

Pics for you ;)

a4rims4.jpg

a4rims3.jpg

everything in me says "no".... but there's somethign about the pretty patterns drawing me in.... it's like a deep dish, split rim, old school BBS.... too shiny for Euro though..... might get away with that in the States though...

yeah they dont look like those rial rims..these ones in the pics hav no rivets..the reflection of the spokes on the dish is making them look like a riveted wheel

sorry my bad...not just a shadow...found the wheels..they are axis supermesh..now if only i could find them in 19s..not so easy i have noticed :(

19's are available: :)

AAA017.jpg

A quick search on Google and most of them seemed to be in the US though, I'm sure you can get them over here, as per the Golf above so keep looking ;)

I gotta say Im not usually a fan of Deep dish but Im defo liking those!
Think they suit the Golf Better though IMO.

I gotta say Im not usually a fan of Deep dish but Im defo liking those!
Think they suit the Golf Better though IMO.
Im completely the other way i love deep rims on wheels :rockwoot:

too American on the Audi.... good on the Golf though... bit more of that German tuners retro feel.... reminds me of some of those slammed Mk2's....

Thanks Quattrojames.. i searched google too and noticed they are discontinued..did u come across any wheels shops online that are still selling them?..maybe ill post on the forum to see if anyone wants to sell a second hand set to me

No I didn't really look for shops in all honesty, there are plenty of wheel suppliers about though so give them a go!

It might be worth a post in the Mkiv (?) forum as lots of Golfs seem to have them.